Diamond Jim's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"230892 The well was just completed so I don't the work permit status has had a chanc…"

Diamond Jim replied on Tuesday to Profit Island Field - New Pennington Austin Chalk Unit

19 on Tuesday
Reply by Rock Man

"RH, The "word" (I don't think it is a rumor because of the source) is the well start…"

Diamond Jim replied on Tuesday to Profit Island Field - New Pennington Austin Chalk Unit

19 on Tuesday
Reply by Rock Man

"Marathon updated its presentation with the flow rate of the Crowell well page 20. 1,…"

Diamond Jim replied Feb 12 to New Vernon Parish Horizontal AC Well Permitted

69 Mar 11
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"This well is different from all of the other historical wells in that this well was…"

Diamond Jim replied Feb 11 to New Vernon Parish Horizontal AC Well Permitted

69 Mar 11

"This area also has a high pore pressure environment along with the natural gas produ…"

Diamond Jim replied Feb 10 to New Vernon Parish Horizontal AC Well Permitted

69 Mar 11

"Thanks Rock Man. Very informative as usual. How do you think pore pressure factors i…"

Diamond Jim replied Feb 10 to Additional Pennington Austin Chalk Units - Profit Island and Morganza Fields

16 Feb 10
Reply by Rock Man

"RH, wow thanks for pointing out the AF Harmon well. I just checked, that unfracked h…"

Diamond Jim replied Feb 5 to Additional Pennington Austin Chalk Units - Profit Island and Morganza Fields

16 Feb 10
Reply by Rock Man

"RH, wow thanks for pointing out the AF Harmon well. I just checked, that unfracked h…"

Diamond Jim replied Feb 5 to Additional Pennington Austin Chalk Units - Profit Island and Morganza Fields

16 Feb 10
Reply by Rock Man

"A lot of consistent rumors floating around about it being a very good well. "

Diamond Jim replied Jan 29 to New Vernon Parish Horizontal AC Well Permitted

69 Mar 11

"Five more new production unit were just applied for nearby the Crowell well 30H. Goo…"

Diamond Jim replied Jan 14 to Southwind AC Units formed in Maters Creek Field, Evangeline and Rapides parishes

44 Jan 19
Reply by Darrell Blanchard

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service