Rock Man's Discussions (1,096)

Discussions Replied To (397) Replies Latest Activity

"yes"

Rock Man replied Jul 6 to Profit Island Field - New Pennington Austin Chalk Unit

19 Jul 6
Reply by Rock Man

"This is the info that post dates the deeper Tuscaloosa SS work / completions. DJ had…"

Rock Man replied Jul 6 to Profit Island Field - New Pennington Austin Chalk Unit

19 Jul 6
Reply by Rock Man

"This is the deeper Tuscaloosa Sand completion below the Austin Chalk / figure this z…"

19 Jul 6
Reply by Rock Man

"I would caution to not get too excited about early post frac flow back results. Ther…"

19 Jul 6
Reply by Rock Man

"All this appears to be historical work in the deeper Tuscaloosa Sands below 19,000'.…"

19 Jul 6
Reply by Rock Man

"Higher pore pressure will tend to be a good thing in that it will help "push" the O&…"

Rock Man replied Feb 10 to Additional Pennington Austin Chalk Units - Profit Island and Morganza Fields

16 Feb 10
Reply by Rock Man

"What makes this play (AC Hz Frac Play) interesting is that they are not chasing the…"

Rock Man replied Feb 8 to Additional Pennington Austin Chalk Units - Profit Island and Morganza Fields

16 Feb 10
Reply by Rock Man

"I will try to look at that when I get some down time. Thanks"

Rock Man replied Feb 5 to Additional Pennington Austin Chalk Units - Profit Island and Morganza Fields

16 Feb 10
Reply by Rock Man

"That could be their low cost approach to see how this AC section performs. Without c…"

Rock Man replied Feb 5 to Additional Pennington Austin Chalk Units - Profit Island and Morganza Fields

16 Feb 10
Reply by Rock Man

"Agree on that - they will be limited to less than 5000' effective laterals. Consider…"

16 Feb 10
Reply by Rock Man

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service