Rock Man's Discussions (693)

Discussions Replied To (282) Replies Latest Activity

"Kirk Barrell (Amelia Resources) is rolling out 400,000 net acres at this week's NAPE…"

Rock Man replied Feb 11 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

634 Feb 13
Reply by John Matherne

"Look at the three well logs in the west (Panther) to east (Avoyelles / EOG area) cro…"

Rock Man replied Feb 9 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

634 Feb 13
Reply by John Matherne

"Panther Energy AC Opportunity Teaser Attached is the three page teaser that was put…"

Rock Man replied Feb 9 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

634 Feb 13
Reply by John Matherne

"Any idea what company is doing the leasing?"

Rock Man replied Feb 6 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

634 Feb 13
Reply by John Matherne

"Setting this plug (ezsv) inside casing plus placing massive amounts of cement points…"

Rock Man replied Dec 19, 2018 to SOUTHWIND AUS C SU80, MASTERS CREEK, RAPIDES PARISH

32 Jan 1
Reply by Jay

"Building on Skip's comment on my inquiry about plugging back et al - agree that this…"

Rock Man replied Dec 18, 2018 to SOUTHWIND AUS C SU80, MASTERS CREEK, RAPIDES PARISH

32 Jan 1
Reply by Jay

"Skip, it is possible that the time frame you were looking at (12/2 to 12/11) corresp…"

Rock Man replied Dec 17, 2018 to SOUTHWIND AUS C SU80, MASTERS CREEK, RAPIDES PARISH

32 Jan 1
Reply by Jay

"Here is the link to this discussion thread. You can search for it under the term "Au…"

Rock Man replied Oct 28, 2018 to DEVON JOINS THE AC PLAY; PROFIT ISLAND FIELD, POINTE COUPEE PARISH

19 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Rock Man

"Suggest you check out that site and take a look at the report and presentation - som…"

Rock Man replied Oct 28, 2018 to DEVON JOINS THE AC PLAY; PROFIT ISLAND FIELD, POINTE COUPEE PARISH

19 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Rock Man

"John I'll try to do this if I have time to research the local specifics around and w…"

19 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by Rock Man

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service