William C. Morrison's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (187) Replies Latest Activity

"Refreshing to know Profit Island is not down and out - yet.  Devon home office issue…"

William C. Morrison replied Mar 13 to DEVON JOINS THE AC PLAY; PROFIT ISLAND FIELD, POINTE COUPEE PARISH

23 Mar 13
Reply by William C. Morrison

"I see in SONRIS where the Profit Island permit has expired.  No joy there."

William C. Morrison replied Mar 13 to DEVON JOINS THE AC PLAY; PROFIT ISLAND FIELD, POINTE COUPEE PARISH

23 Mar 13

"The Fontaine Farms well has been completed in as a gas well.  Not surprising as it i…"

William C. Morrison replied Mar 7 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

644 Mar 26
Reply by Lisa Melder-Johnson

"That would be ideal.  We can only wait and see what eventually transpires."

William C. Morrison replied Oct 28, 2018 to DEVON JOINS THE AC PLAY; PROFIT ISLAND FIELD, POINTE COUPEE PARISH

23 Mar 13

"After looking at the plot, the two indicated locations are indeed in the middle of t…"

William C. Morrison replied Oct 27, 2018 to DEVON JOINS THE AC PLAY; PROFIT ISLAND FIELD, POINTE COUPEE PARISH

23 Mar 13

"Could be the down slope side of the Edwards Shelf.  Most of the territory north of t…"

William C. Morrison replied Oct 27, 2018 to DEVON JOINS THE AC PLAY; PROFIT ISLAND FIELD, POINTE COUPEE PARISH

23 Mar 13

"Fracking uses a lot of water. Most of which is returned back up the well and must be…"

William C. Morrison replied Oct 18, 2018 to Water Usage Agreements

3 Oct 18, 2018

"You gotta have water to drill a oil well.  There is more of an issue of getting rid…"

William C. Morrison replied Oct 17, 2018 to Water Usage Agreements

3 Oct 18, 2018

"Roger that, I hope he feels comfortable after that screw job.  The typical bonus we…"

William C. Morrison replied Sep 2, 2018 to New LA AC Player

28 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by Jesse Joyner

"I agree with Skip.  Pointe Coupee is  probably leased up by EOG.  I know that along…"

William C. Morrison replied Aug 14, 2018 to New LA AC Player

28 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by Jesse Joyner

RSS

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service