William C. Morrison's Discussions (390)

Discussions Replied To (197) Replies Latest Activity

"Not good.  OSHA will shut down the site to do an investigation.  I can guarantee tha…"

William C. Morrison replied yesterday to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

695 1 hour ago
Reply by Lisa Melder-Johnson

"Could there be a clear zone.  It appears the target is pretty close to the levee.  M…"

William C. Morrison replied Jun 17 to Petroquest AC Well Permit in Lacour Field, Pointe Coupee

12 Jun 17
Reply by William C. Morrison

"Not many people know what an arpent is.  Angeles Plantation is 18 Arpents wide and 8…"

William C. Morrison replied Jun 12 to Petroquest AC Well Permit in Lacour Field, Pointe Coupee

12 Jun 17

"That well was essentially a failure.  The LaCour's had another well with a short lat…"

William C. Morrison replied Jun 12 to Petroquest AC Well Permit in Lacour Field, Pointe Coupee

12 Jun 17

"Of course, I understand they can stop at any point.  And if they have all that good…"

William C. Morrison replied Jun 12 to EOG Drilling Permit - Pointe Coupee

13 Jun 12

"Sugar cane land in Pointe Coupee goes for $4,000 an acre or more.  It probably produ…"

William C. Morrison replied Jun 12 to EOG Drilling Permit - Pointe Coupee

13 Jun 12

"Yes. I checked GIS and the well is sited square in the middle of Brunswick Plantatio…"

William C. Morrison replied Jun 11 to EOG Drilling Permit - Pointe Coupee

13 Jun 12

"As noted on the SONRIS print out, the well is identified as "Burnswick."  But I can…"

William C. Morrison replied Jun 11 to EOG Drilling Permit - Pointe Coupee

13 Jun 12

"This well is on the back of Brunswick Plantation.  It is about 2 miles east of the F…"

William C. Morrison replied Jun 10 to EOG Drilling Permit - Pointe Coupee

13 Jun 12

"The H indicates it will be a horizontal.  Permit says 18400 feet, so I think the lat…"

William C. Morrison replied Apr 24 to EOG AC Drilling Permit - East Feliciana

29 6 hours ago
Reply by Rock Man

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service