Lisa Melder-Johnson's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"New BLOG on Amelia Resources!"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied on Thursday to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

717 on Friday
Reply by Hydrocarbonite

"Same here!   Fingers crossed too!"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Jun 27 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

717 on Friday
Reply by Hydrocarbonite

"Your welcome!  Anything in Rapides hits my radar I will share.  I have vested intere…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Jun 27 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

717 on Friday
Reply by Hydrocarbonite

"Looks like this is a re-permit for SN# 25311?"

717 on Friday
Reply by Hydrocarbonite

"HERE's our next Rapides Parish well SN#251809 AUS C RA SU80: CROWELL LM 30 H has bee…"

717 on Friday
Reply by Hydrocarbonite

"Thanks CM for keeping all of us landowners well informed!"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Jun 26 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

717 on Friday
Reply by Hydrocarbonite

"It will be interesting to see how this all pans out over time.   Looks like at least…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Jun 25 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

717 on Friday
Reply by Hydrocarbonite

"Would be a lot of money spent to de-risk this area that is for sure.   Also the time…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Jun 25 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

717 on Friday
Reply by Hydrocarbonite

"Why so many different maps as to the boundaries of this new CGG 3D shoot.   Amelia R…"

717 on Friday
Reply by Hydrocarbonite

"Me Too!   I know I am in a Active/Authorized BLM unit (LAES 057320) of 1974 acres th…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Jun 21 to Prime Rock Resources & New Dawn Energy Joint Venture - Masters Creek

38 Jun 21
Reply by Lisa Melder-Johnson

RSS

Click Here!

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service