Skip Peel - Independent Landman's Discussions (17,438)

Discussions Replied To (528) Replies Latest Activity

"So, number nine?  Thanks. "

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jul 6 to Profit Island Field - New Pennington Austin Chalk Unit

19 Jul 6
Reply by Rock Man

"It is the same well by SN.  Am I missing something? "

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jul 6 to Profit Island Field - New Pennington Austin Chalk Unit

19 Jul 6
Reply by Rock Man

"My cut-and-paste is the latest completion data for the subject well.  The only entry…"

19 Jul 6
Reply by Rock Man

"Well, I guess seven out of eight ain't bad.  I hope!  That last completion was in 20…"

19 Jul 6
Reply by Rock Man

"No new Pennington well completion is listed in the database.  What serial number is…"

19 Jul 6
Reply by Rock Man

"SCOUT INFO REPORT DATE WELL STATUS MEASURED DEPTH TRUE VERT DEPTH DETAIL 03/20/201…"

19 Jul 6
Reply by Rock Man

"Doesn't look like they have fracked Crosby 10 yet.  They are drilling a SWD well cur…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Mar 11 to New Vernon Parish Horizontal AC Well Permitted

69 Mar 11
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Thanks for the correction. "

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Feb 11 to New Vernon Parish Horizontal AC Well Permitted

69 Mar 11

"Thanks.  Nice flare.  It should grow some. "

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Feb 11 to New Vernon Parish Horizontal AC Well Permitted

69 Mar 11

"To get the details on the frack design you must go to the Frac Focus website and inp…"

69 Mar 11

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service