Petrohawks 2009 annual report receive this week. Due to cost and uncertainties a substantial portion of our acreage may not be drilled. Certain of undeveloped leasehold acreage is subject to leases that will expire. Financial condition could be adversely affect. and on and on of problems. After reading I think stock will pull back 30-40% so I sold out yesterday and may buy back < $12

Views: 61

Replies to This Discussion

Got the same report. Do you think that with the gas price reversal they are shifting focus to "liquids", ie the eagle ford.
Yes---but they have lots of debt --that the reason I let my stock go. There's better stocks in O&G to invest in.
I agree that they remain very heavily leveraged
OMG am I reading this right?? I'm a Newbe but have mineral rights with Petrohawk. We've had some of these rights way back when Phillips was the Company. I keep hearing NEVER sell. I'm not sure what to do. Our area is R12W-T11N (HA RA SULL). I believe it is called the old Spider Field.
LaLadyScarlett,

You might want to d a better check on where you own things... Spider Field is in southwestern DeSoto Parish. And 12N-11W is in southeastern DeSoto Parish (and maybe overlaps a bit into Red River Parish). Check carefully on your deed, or tax statement, and let us know where you are, and we will help you.
Some people may or may not know it but CHK is doing the drilling on some petrohawk leased areas, Im not sure how it will effect payout from these wells but Im thinking it could be a paperwork nightmare dealing with 2 companies, anyone have any experience with this yet?
My Mineral rights location is: 16 North, Range 10 West Sections 17, 18 & 20 Bossier Parish. Seems to be where a lot of current drilling is going on. Am I correct or way off the mark?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service