I thought I would post this picture, since I know the owners of the property are out of state. Even tho it's not the best of pics, I know I would love to know what all was going on. Today they are running casing, looks like 7 5/8.

Earlene the barefooted UMO

Views: 191

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the picture Earlene.
J,
No problem. Glad you got to see.
Thanks for posting. If anyone is interested this should be the Helmerich & Payne #382 Drilling Rig.
Les,
I'm gonna date myself, but the last time I was on a rig was Sawyer Rig #10 watching Earl sling tongs or throw the chain. He had changed from a cushy sit in a trailer job to hard work. Go figure lmao
Earlene, that must have been a sight. I have never had the opportunity to visit a working drilling rig.
What does this mean? Is there significance in the "name" and number of the rig?

Thanks.
JH, that is just the only way to identify a particualr drilling rig.
Thanks. I'm trying to learn...slowly, steadily like the tortoise....
Do you know who is going to take the gas to market?
If your question is directed to me, I don't know. How would I find out, if it isn't XTO?
Teresa, I assume you mean the gas sales pipeline. There are many in the area so it is hard to predict. Once connected the pipeline should have signs at the road crossings that would show the pipeline company name.
J,
They have TD'd this puppy. (Total Depth) The Mud Logger's trailer is gone. The mud logging company is only released once they have reached TD. They are pulling pipe as I type this. There is still alot of work to be done b4 the frac job. Casing (production pipe for lateral) has been on site since 10/13/2009.

Just alitte update for you,

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service