sesport's Discussions (2,332)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Than you know whether you've got that 49% in your hand, I'd say hold if you've got t…"

sesport replied Feb 26, 2009 to New Scare Tactics being Employed In Bossier Parish to Get residents to Sign Their ( Leasing Agents) Lease.

26 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Rick Sanders

"Eric - Do you guys have someone who can check records to see how much acreage is alr…"

sesport replied Feb 26, 2009 to New Scare Tactics being Employed In Bossier Parish to Get residents to Sign Their ( Leasing Agents) Lease.

26 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Rick Sanders

"EC - I just remembered something else re. mortgage subordination from SHGLC experien…"

sesport replied Feb 25, 2009 to New Scare Tactics being Employed In Bossier Parish to Get residents to Sign Their ( Leasing Agents) Lease.

26 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Rick Sanders

"GH - One of the strategies that I recall reading/hearing about, but have a vague und…"

sesport replied Feb 25, 2009 to New Scare Tactics being Employed In Bossier Parish to Get residents to Sign Their ( Leasing Agents) Lease.

26 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Rick Sanders

"Not long enough, lol. Looked like a good crowd & you guys looked like/sounded li…"

sesport replied Feb 23, 2009 to East 80 Coalition Members

13 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Joan Williams

"I saw the piece on the news at 10:00 this evening. Reporter said something about Twi…"

sesport replied Feb 23, 2009 to East 80 Coalition Members

13 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Joan Williams

"Eric - It's good that you guys are so strong. I have family in Southern Hills (S'por…"

sesport replied Feb 21, 2009 to New Scare Tactics being Employed In Bossier Parish to Get residents to Sign Their ( Leasing Agents) Lease.

26 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Rick Sanders

"Eric - Is your group organized enought that it has contacted a negotiator or legal c…"

sesport replied Feb 21, 2009 to New Scare Tactics being Employed In Bossier Parish to Get residents to Sign Their ( Leasing Agents) Lease.

26 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Rick Sanders

"Ryan - you can go to this link for the Bossier Parish assessor. Click on the Propert…"

sesport replied Sep 11, 2008 to What section am I in?

5 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by A

"SBossierGuy - you also might be interested in the links posted on the other topics @…"

sesport replied Aug 7, 2008 to Plantation Trace offer from Petrohawk

14 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by SBossierGuy

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service