It is all baloney!! The gas companies ARE still leasing in our area. DO NOT listen to any of the nonsense. They (the landmen and others) are trying to break up our coalition. Don't let them tear us apart. STAY STRONG! We are almost there!

Views: 66

Replies to This Discussion

STAYING STRONG!!!! WE DONT STAND ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
The more that natural gas prices fall, the lower that lease payments will become. Also, the freeze in global credit markets is making it harder for companies to get loans for funds to lease with. Until these two trends reverse, expect lease payments to continue trending downwards. It will probably be 2-3 years till we see the 25k+ per acre payments that we saw earlier this year.
The lower lease prices fall, the more time they allow the value to go up on our property and the sooner that real competition is allowed to move in.
east 80 oil and gas is having two different meetings for this thursday and friday at 6:30pm at love chapel on hwy 80 to update the community and trust me this coalition is alive and well so dont let anyone tell you any different if its not posted on there web site or from eric or robert its not true!!! the web site is www.east80oilandgas.com also they will continue to accept new members until they have a contract with a oil and gas company . just know that the leaders and cordinators in this coalition live in this community and are not being paid for there efforts there doing this for their community and their nieghbors that share it with them. please help to support the coalition.
The meetings are Monday Feb 23 at 630pm at the Pease Church on Bellevue Road and Friday Feb 27 at 630pm at Love Chapel. We do not have a meeting currently planned for Thursday. Thank you ez for your encouraging words and support. I just wanted clarify the dates and times of the meetings.

Sincerely,
Eric
no problem but that was posted oct 08 ...lol but yea were with the group for the long haul. good things come to those who wait and if its next week or 2 yrs when we get a lease i know we will have gotten a good deal and me and my family thank you for efforts.
"good things come to those who wait." That depends.... it may not be true if you have entirely unrealistic expectations of what you deserve to get for a lease. In my humble opinion, it may be 10 years before you see the 10K+ per acre leases in mid to north Bossier Parish again. Many members of this group would've been much better off signing this summer, so long as they got a good royalty %. Many people fail to account for the time value of money as well. 10k per acre today is worth more than 10K per acre next year when you take into account opportunity costs and interest rates forgone.
like i said good things come to those who wait. im in no hurry if i dont get a dime it will be a dime i never had so i wont miss it and if it dont happen in my life time then my kids or grand kids will get it and thats fine to. whats under my land belongs to me and its worth what ever i ask for it and in my opinion its worth what others in this play have gotten and if they dont feel the same then i wont lose any sleep i can assure you. i support the east 80 oil and gas group. i dont plan on going anywhere and like the idea of peace of mind in a good lease.
I saw the piece on the news at 10:00 this evening. Reporter said something about Twin Cities/CPK told you guys they no longer work with groups, only work with infividuals. Is this what you've been told????????? ha, ha, ha, ha Stick together, guys!

Best, sesport :0)
Yes that is what many of our residents are being told, but we will not fold for them. I didnt get to see the news because it was interviewed tonight and I thought it would not air until tomorrow. How was it?
Not long enough, lol. Looked like a good crowd & you guys looked like/sounded like you've got your ducks in a row.. What I really wanted to see was a response from the other side. Go to KSLA.com to see if you can find it. It may replay in the morning, I'll watch for it again. :0)
I saw the short video on KTBS about your group. I wish you all the best in the future, but I think yall made a terrible mistake not signing during this summer when you could get 5-10K per acre and 25% royalties. It'll probably be 2015 or later before anyone in mid to north Bossier Parish gets anywhere close to that good of deal. In the mean time (2008 to 2015), you could've invested that money at historic lows in the stock market and made a killing in the long run.....

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service