Some of my neighbors along Black Bayou have gotten letters from Petrohawk. My church leased to Twin Cities. Has anybody heard about Woodlake North and South and other homes along Black Bayou. Also what about the lake commission. There is about 5000 acres there.

Views: 126

Replies to This Discussion

Just an update. The word from the Lake Commission is that they are not even sure if they have the mineral rights to the park and the lake area. Their lawyer told them to let the O&G companies figure it out. Since they control almost 5000 acres, it would be nice to know.
Hey Glenn,
I have 2.5 acres on Linton Rd. right past Woodlake. (my daughter has 2.5 acres next to me)
If you come up with any more info in that area I would appreciate you posting it here.
I am out of town most of the time and never have the to pursue anything when I am in that area. Thanks
Have you gotten any offers?
I was just in Benton this past weekend and there was nothing in the mail box. The only info I get is online. I don't know any of the neighbors so I'm in the dark. Guess I could call someone.
A buddy of mine got says he got $5500 per acre for 2.5 acres on Vance Rd.
Do you know from who? Was any of it next to the lake?
Petrohawk, and yes he has waterfrontage.
Anything new going on around cypress lake?
Anyone know of maybe a group getting together?
Anyone getting any land offer contacts?
Anyone know anything?
hello hello
where is cypress lake.
where is vance road
I have an Idea. Why don't all the residents who own the waterfront lots and pay the lake fees get the acreage divided among them. I'm sure that would go well!!!!
Nice try. The original land owners still have the mineral rights. So I have been told.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service