My husband and I live in Southgate and the latest offer we have is $5,500 per acre signing bonus and 1/4 royalty from Twin Cities. Anybody else in our area of South Bossier with anything better or worse?

A very small percentage of leases have been signed in our area and I believe if the neighborhoods band together we could get figures like West and South Shreveport - $10,000 to $12,000 signing and 1/4 royalty!

Views: 25

Replies to This Discussion

Here in Plantation Trace Garden Homes we got the cheapo basic offer from Twin Cities, Haven't heard back from them since not signing.

I agree neighborhoods, more than one, ought to combine forces. One difficulty here is that ours and the other two that are recently built near us are just that, less than 10 years old, so there are in essence a lot of people that don't know each other. Get us three and yours, Plantation Trace, and Golden Meadows together and it would be a potent force, esepcially since with the smaller lots we can't otherwise command higher prices.

The question is who and how will it be organized. Somebody who has the time and interest will have to step forward. It'd be nice if something like the South Bossier Citizens' Assembly would step forward, but it has been losing a lot of momentum over the past few years.
I live in the Tara subdivision, which is to the right of the Southgate townhouses in Southgate. I have not attened any of the meetings up at Fellowship, but I just received my third letter from Twin Cities last week with the same offer as you. I talked to some of my neighbors that have not signed yet either and they informed me there is going to be a neighborhood meeting up at the new church at the front of Southgate on Tuesday, I think at 6. I'll keep you posted if I can find out more information.
I was just talking to my next door neighbor and she said the meeting is actually Wed. at 6:30.
Thanks for the info! We will be there!
If you live in Plantation Trace Garden Homes you might check need to see if you have your mineral rights my father in law lives in Plantation Trace Estates and Mr. Brown keep the rights in that Subdivison. Just Fyi
My good friend has lived in Plantation Trace Estates for three years and he has his mineral rights. He is sure of it.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service