Anyone with small or large acres of land where 220 intersects with Hwy 80 all the way east to Hwy 157 wants to join up with us the East 80 Oil and Gas Coalition,should go to our website east80oilandgas.com. We need to protect ourselves and our environment.

Views: 50

Replies to This Discussion

Is highway 157 the line or does it go on past 164?
I am not really sure, just go to east80oilandgas.com and ask that question to them, they will be able to tell you. I know we want as many acres as we can get organized and we do have a lot right now, but it is in our best interest to get as many as we can, both large and small landowners.
Am curious as to what companies are leasing in section 2 T18N R11W and what's being offered. Thanks
I was told yesterday 15k near 157 and 80. No check yet, don't know who is doing the lease. Rumors I guess.
I hope its not rumors. I am ready for it tto come our way!!!!!
Any news let me know>>>>
It's not rumors and despite the claims that "they" don't want our area "they" sure are leasing it. The Coalition does not go past 157 but there is a group in Haughton that is organizing and I believe they met recently at the high school.
Can you please give my the info or how do i go about contacting them.
I do not have any info for a contact in this group. However, the shale user "native" posted the meeting at HHS and may have more info for you.
Thank You
That meeting in Haughton was led by landmen, not by east 80 oil and gas coalition. We are trying to get a meeting set up, but no one will let us use any space, and we are getting big .We want to protect our environment, so future generations won't have to deal with any consequences that may arise if there are any problems (water contamination, etc.)
east80oiland gas.com
I was told that is not in my area because I am east of 157. Maybe I miss understood them.(east80oilandgas.com) but I was welcome to their meetings.Maybe we can go to the gym at Haughton middle or high?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service