Beware of groups organized by individuals with little or no experience. Seek a group headed by a professional, "you wouldn't see your neighbor for chest pains" would you? Every property owner can do their own due diligence to educate themselves about group coordinators. Most are only out for personal gain, but a few have been in the best interest of the individual, at no charge. Also, you can find out if a gas company is leasing in your area very easily. Chesapeake has two companies leasing for them: Twin Cities 318-550-4000 and Red River Land Services 318-673-8339. Petrohawk at 318-987-7560. All you need is your Section Township & Range.

Views: 30

Replies to This Discussion

Red River wouldn't give out the information.
If Red River told you they were not leasing in your area, they are not leasing in your area. Be patient, if O/G companies are interested in your minerals you will be leased. Red River seems to be handling most areas outside the city limits of Bossier, the south part of T19.
No, it's not that they said they weren't leasing, they just would not give out the information. I never even got a chance to say where my area was.
Give me your location, I will have you an answer by the end of the day.
22 T19N R12W ~ thanks!
How many acres do you have?
Can you tell me what's up with that section?
I personally would not want to make any decision which may adversly affect my community without some discussion with the community. People organize for many, many more reasons than money.

I agree caution and forethought should be exercised in choosing. Money is not always a major motivation.
Money has and always will be the dominant motivator. I think it's safe to say your many, many more reasons is money.
I figured you were a landman.
You thought I was a landman?

If I had known about this "Gold Rush" a year ago I probably would have been.
All I know about the O&G industry I've learned since my first letter of inquiry came in the mail. Frankly a year ago I would have probably leased for $10 and a Moonpie.

Heck, I still Have my Enron Stock Certificates (sigh)

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service