what is happening in section 19 golden meadows if you do own your mineral rights...has 90% been leased how can i get some information

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

www.ourgoldenmeadows.com Click on the Yahoo group and become a member. This board has the most up to date info on section 19. Any and all questions can be asked/answered here.
From my understanding: the city put up it's land for lease in nominations divided into 6 parts. According to the documents made public, the party who desires to bid on the city land must bid in full and no partial bids will be accepted for the entire nomination area. Section 19 is located in the city's nomination #6 and so is most of the land from 19-13. I believe nomination 6 includes all the streets of Golden Meadows, Riverbend, Plantation Trace, South Gate, and Southern Gardens along with misc other tracts of land owned by the city in the near area. Okay the company who desires to drill must lease all the land in the section, right, according to the state. Well the city basically asked the state to allow that they offer their land in nomination areas (6 total) and no partial bids accepted for the entire nomination tract or wells are to located a certain amount of feet from the unleased nomination area lands. So it ridiculous for anyone to think that these companies are just leasing sections at a time. All residential property is located on city streets. In order for drilling to start in any section located within the nomination area the city must accept an offer for that nomination area as well. Also the city allows grouping other land with theirs as well. Basically giving meaning to these words, "don't sign anything and there is strength in numbers" If you live in Golden Meadows, Southgate, Riverbend, Plantation Trace, Southern Gardens you should stay with the south bossier coalition group. It is wise and very smart. I don't see a forced pool taking place unless the cities nomination area (#6) is 90% leased. It makes sense. Read the public documents located at www.bossiercity.org Go to the city counsel section, 2008 minutes, July 25, 2008. Read the entire document and you'll understand more. Stay together and forget these section division because ain't no drilling going to happen without entire lease of the nomination areas.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service