Noah Brenner's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"A guy I talked to at Whiting said they were looking to the south of SWN's wells for…"

Noah Brenner replied Apr 9, 2013 to WHITING O&G CORP (WLL) APPLIES FOR FIRST LWR SMK DRILLING AND PRODUCTION UNITS

50 May 3, 2013
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"You guys owe me- I had to call in a favor from a Norwegian friend- Black Gold Hunter…"

Noah Brenner replied Nov 8, 2012 to LSBD Player: Whiting Petroleum's CEO at Barclay's Power Conference

8 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Bradley McWilliams

"It looks like  they have pulled all the links to that song- It used to be on Youtube…"

Noah Brenner replied Nov 8, 2012 to LSBD Player: Whiting Petroleum's CEO at Barclay's Power Conference

8 Nov 8, 2012

"yeah- they aren't talking about their LSBD position (i asked) but they have legacy o…"

Noah Brenner replied Sep 10, 2012 to LSBD Player: Whiting Petroleum's CEO at Barclay's Power Conference

8 Nov 8, 2012

"I ran into him at a conference in Houston and asked him for an update- I'm not sure…"

Noah Brenner replied Mar 7, 2012 to Roberson well production

53 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Steve J Roberson

"Steve Mueller said today that as of yesterday when he got the report on the Garrett…"

Noah Brenner replied Mar 7, 2012 to Re: Lick Creek Well and Garrett Well

59 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by obed w odom

"Steve Mueller said today that production from the Roberson was "going up" as the wel…"

Noah Brenner replied Mar 7, 2012 to Roberson well production

53 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Steve J Roberson

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service