Views: 6789

Replies to This Discussion

Any talk on the Hoillis 1-21-22 in bernice at graftons crossing?

SWN's permit for the Hollis is good for one year.  It will expire 4/26/2013.

Have heard the Hollis well will be the first one SWN will drill in 2013.  Has anyone heard anything on the Roberson well?  Last news I read was they had fracked into some brine water.

Thank you. I live on that section so that is very good news!

I suspect that we may see SWN make the well results public on Monday with official reports entered into the state database shortly thereafter.

Event Reminder for Southwestern Energy Company

Credit Suisse Energy Summit

2/5/2013
View Event Details

I think you may be right. I heard today that the potential has been done on both the Doles and BML wells so we should see a completion report soon.

I hear that the wells had been shut in to build up pressure for the 24 hour test period.  SWN will wish to make the announcement and put their spin on the data before the completion and allowable reports are turned in to the state.  The Credit Suisse Energy Summit is likely their last opportunity to accomplish that.  You can bet there will be a number of analysts covering SWN prepped to turn out articles on the BD.

The office in Monroe said today that none of SWN's wells have been potentialed.

tony, what they mean is that they have not received a report.  Be patient.  It shouldn't be long now.

BML reported allowables

01/22/2013 to 01/24/2013          920bbls

this well is all over the place. Also, have yall noticed the rounded numbers on the BML and Doles reports since the start of January 3rd?

I guess they could make any number the allowable. It doesn't have to be actual production does it?

it's the amount of oil the transportation company removes from the property.  does anyone know what kind of tank batteries are at these well sites?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service