Ben Elmore's Discussions (276)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"The Judge vacated his ruling in Magnolia Point.  Mickie, I sent you a friend request…"

Ben Elmore replied Oct 31, 2012 to Did anybody else get a letter about (Royalty Owner Rights) from Chesapeake?

23 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Ben Elmore

"I would make sure they are not doubble-dipping.  You mentioned that your check stub…"

Ben Elmore replied Oct 22, 2012 to Did anybody else get a letter about (Royalty Owner Rights) from Chesapeake?

23 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Ben Elmore

"Glad to hear CHK is now showing deducts on their stubs.  Didn't mean to imply you we…"

Ben Elmore replied Oct 17, 2012 to Did anybody else get a letter about (Royalty Owner Rights) from Chesapeake?

23 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Ben Elmore

"Very good.  One question though... it is my understanding that the price CHK quotes…"

Ben Elmore replied Oct 17, 2012 to Did anybody else get a letter about (Royalty Owner Rights) from Chesapeake?

23 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Ben Elmore

"Are those prices for the same well, or wells near each other?  Send a letter to CHK…"

Ben Elmore replied Oct 16, 2012 to Did anybody else get a letter about (Royalty Owner Rights) from Chesapeake?

23 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Ben Elmore

"Actually, what I would do is request the information and then post it on this websit…"

Ben Elmore replied Oct 16, 2012 to Did anybody else get a letter about (Royalty Owner Rights) from Chesapeake?

23 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Ben Elmore

"Sounds like one thing they are doing is trying to establish support for a statute of…"

23 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Ben Elmore

"What did they have to say?"

23 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Ben Elmore

"There are multiple posts on this forum about CHK's low prices and deducts in the fac…"

Ben Elmore replied Jun 13, 2012 to Gas price Adjustment

5 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Roy Austin Smith

"If you are in Texas, they technically do not have to pay you anything as long as the…"

Ben Elmore replied Aug 1, 2011 to Pipeline Question

7 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Henry

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service