Yahoo! Did everyone get the letter today? Forming unit in 20-11-15. I knew they would be here before April!

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the info. Our family has owned the property (120 acres) for a long time but none of us live there anymore - most headed west. We've all been contacted via one family member who's dealing with Chesapeak and supposedly the deal almost done. I live in Hawaii so I certainly can't see what's going on down there!
Did anyone attend the meeting Thursday...to add Sec 29 to the unit with 20? Makes me wonder if someone with some politcal stroke in 29 did not get this going? Wish I could have went.
Are they ever going to get to 21-11-15? It seems like they are going all around it.
You would be well advised to check with foxiecajun on this. Knows all the pertinent details on this one!
Hogeyes, This was refering to a tract in 20-11-14. Where we as locals know it as where Garlands Pond was. The Garland family does not own it anymore.
Ah, I thought that was probably what you were referring to. Sure do miss that pond. Thanks.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service