The Land & Knowles 18 H #1 well is at 15,138 ft. and drilling.

Views: 536

Replies to This Discussion

Ms Kitty hope you are feeling better and thanks for the info. With that finally hitting Sonris i wonder when will any of the land owners possible see payments from it
I can only share my personal experience w/ royalty payments. If you are leased with the operator (in this case Encana) 1st ck. usually comes 3rd month after productions starts. if you are leased with someone other than the operator, 1st ck. arrives about 4 months after production starts. So far I have only dealt with Encana & Petrohawk and both were great. Encana was operator & we were leased w/ PH. Once checks start, we get them about 18th of every month. We have a tiny bit of reserved minerals in Sec. 18, so I am interested in that well.
This is RUMOR. Keep this in mind. I heard yesterday that 2 pad sites are being built on Scout Ranch. The only sections that could drilled from there are Sections 7 & 18. Has anyone heard this
kittycatmama,

I think the scout ranch may also extend into Sec. 12&13 of T14N-R15W. I also heard talk about pads on the scout ranch, but was referring to T14N-R15W, not 14/14.
FXEF, I called several people today and could not find any company that has pads planned for the Scout Ranch. SR has not allowed any drilling and even though I love the shale, I am glad that wildlife still has a sanctuary at SR
Look like they are getting ready to do another survey in the Meadow Lake neighborhood. I think they did one last summer also.
james, the 4th seismic co. is doing tests in Meadow Lake and north now.
Have you heard anything else about the well in Sec19 T41 R14? I see they are doing surveys in sec 18 and 19 again
James, are you referring to the following well?

EnCana, Donna Dunn 19 #H1 Well, Serial #240455, S19-T14N-R14W, DeSoto Parish, 15855 Mcfd, 24/64" Choke, 6079 psi Flowing Pressure
What date did this well in Sec 19 T14 S14 start producing
Land & Knowles 18 H #1 well update

Starting to build the new curve.
Measured Depth: 11, 605

DRILLING

They must have started completely over. I hope they get it right this time.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service