Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (20,039)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"And if the well is indeed a unit well, "they" will have to pay the mineral owner's p…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jun 10, 2012 to How long can a operator hold lease after older well is shut-in? Question for Ben or anyone

14 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Ben Elmore

"SLEM, I suggest that you ask GHS member jffree1 for help with E. TX. mineral researc…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Apr 26, 2011 to Recommendations needed on how to research ownership of mineral rights

10 May 26, 2011
Reply by Bryan Brennion

"Thanks.  I will be happy to send the Ouachita Mountain thunderstorms to E. TX.,  or…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Apr 19, 2011 to Texas Legislation (2 Bills) That will affect Mineral/Land/Leased-Unleased owners!!!

25 May 23, 2011
Reply by JHH

"Adubu, I'll have to leave this one to the Texas members.  I have an appointment with…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Apr 19, 2011 to Texas Legislation (2 Bills) That will affect Mineral/Land/Leased-Unleased owners!!!

25 May 23, 2011
Reply by JHH

"Understood. As there are two proposed bills being discussed, I think it would be a g…"

25 May 23, 2011
Reply by JHH

"Thanks, adubu.  IMO, the best way to discuss legislation is to excerpt the language…"

25 May 23, 2011
Reply by JHH

"If the Force Pooling statute is the same as in LA., it would be an improvement on TX…"

25 May 23, 2011
Reply by JHH

"“TEXANS ALWAYS MOVE THEM!” - R. E. Lee"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Feb 12, 2011 to Fracing Across Lease or Unit Lines - Not a Trespass

11 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Ben Elmore

"Texas mineral law is not suited to the protection of private mineral interests in an…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Feb 12, 2011 to Fracing Across Lease or Unit Lines - Not a Trespass

11 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Ben Elmore

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service