BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot's Discussions (1,210)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Really sounds like a very decent offer for that area."

BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot replied Jul 14, 2014 to New Lease offers in Lincoln Parish

3 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"The Sumlin 11- 1 H (Sec. 11, T18N-R4W) is scheduled for frac around August 14th to 1…"

BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot replied Aug 10, 2011 to Devon completes third horizontal Cotton Valley well in Lincoln Parish, and other horizontals being drilled.

21 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by emily amedee

"Now I have the correct info. The first well that is staked (near the south line of S…"

BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot replied Aug 10, 2011 to Devon completes third horizontal Cotton Valley well in Lincoln Parish, and other horizontals being drilled.

21 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by emily amedee

"Hey Dave, Thats pretty much what I have been hearing. Good luck to you!"

BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot replied Jul 22, 2011 to Devon completes third horizontal Cotton Valley well in Lincoln Parish, and other horizontals being drilled.

21 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by emily amedee

"It looks to me like Sections 1 and 36 are going to be in the same unit. A site has b…"

BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot replied Jul 21, 2011 to Devon completes third horizontal Cotton Valley well in Lincoln Parish, and other horizontals being drilled.

21 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by emily amedee

"arkiegirl, Thanks for the info. I also hear they are planning to drill horizontals i…"

BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot replied Jul 21, 2011 to Devon completes third horizontal Cotton Valley well in Lincoln Parish, and other horizontals being drilled.

21 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by emily amedee

"Indigo has rigged down on the Sumlin 11 H, Sec. 11, T18N-R4W, West Simsboro Field. A…"

BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot replied Jul 20, 2011 to Devon completes third horizontal Cotton Valley well in Lincoln Parish, and other horizontals being drilled.

21 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by emily amedee

"Wildhorse, Wallace 9, vertical Smackover, well potentialed, Section 9, T19N-R4W, Ter…"

BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot replied Jul 1, 2011 to Devon completes third horizontal Cotton Valley well in Lincoln Parish, and other horizontals being drilled.

21 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by emily amedee

"Devon recently completed their third CV horizontal, the J. B. Jiles 30 H, Section 30…"

BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot replied Jun 30, 2011 to Devon completes third horizontal Cotton Valley well in Lincoln Parish, and other horizontals being drilled.

21 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by emily amedee

"Probably to hold more leases with fewer wells. I believe Wildhorse has applied to do…"

BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot replied Jun 30, 2011 to Indigo Seeks To Create New Units, 1040 and 1160 Acres, in Lincoln Parish

1 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by BirdDawg, plain ole' idiot

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service