What Area Of Natchitoches Parish Is Currently Being Leased ? And What Is The Going Bonus $$ Per Acre of Land??

For Natchitoches Parish.... (1) In the area around Campti, what landmen are leasing now? (2) For the area say around Goldonna, what landman are leasing now? Is seismic work still being done? (3) For the area around Marthaville, La, what landmen are leasing? (4) The area around Vowells Mill in SW Natchitoches Parish leasing ? and (5) Around Cloutierville, La. and SE Natchitoches Parish, is mineral leasing happening now? Any price bonus per acre information will be appreciated by the good folks reading this to serve as a guide in negot. a lease. And finally for Natchitoches Parish, what well(s) if any, are currently being drilled at your location ?? Give the approximate or general location of the well including a road name or highway number. Please give factual information, instead of hearsay data. Thanks for your information.

Views: 204

Replies to This Discussion

Can anyone tell me which O&G company has leases in 10N 11W. A landman which worked for a company that no longer exist leased my land and I am trying to find out who owns the lease rights now.
Closest I can give you is that we leased tract in T9 R9 to Delta Lands Exploration in Jan 2006.
are they leasing in sec 14 and 1 and 2?
Jerry, contact your local Clerk of Court office where your leased land is located for that parish. An oil & gas assignment, if made, will be recorded in the public records, along with oil & gas lease(s).
I wish i could report ANY leasing activity in the goldonna are 12n 6W however the only thing i can confirm at this point is seismic that is being done on my property now.
natch n3

I HOPE WE CAN KEEP THIS DISCUSSION RELATIVELY CLOSE TO THE TOP OF OUR NETWORK ...OF COURSE THAT WOULD MEAN WE HAVE LEASES IN NATCHITOCHES PARISH TO TALK ABOUT......
Jim, where is SWEPI/ENCANA concentrating their leasing at? if that is what you meant.

thanks
natch n3
Today I received a letter from Exploration Land Service out of Layfayette for Encana with their offer of $2000 an acre for 3 yrs and an additional 2 yr option of $1000 per acre per yr. and 1/5 royalties. That's close to what he had told me a couple of months ago when he first contacted me but then he said no optional on releasing and said it was 1/4 royalties but of course that was not in a letter just over the phone and probably just trying to reel me in until I was to see a lease. I am waiting because directly across the street is Red River Parish and people has signed for $4500 and 1/4 royalties so I can not see where my land should be worth less because I am in Natchitoches parish when its not but a 100 yards from my land.
i agree with you Gizbeau. Your land is worth way more than 2000.00 per.
Gizbeau, thank you so much for letting us know..where is your land located..TSR, if you don't mind.
Oh I did forget to put my location it's Sec 6 T 11 R8
Rumors say EnCana drilled a well to the West of Natchitoches and Chesapeake to the east. Has anyone heard anything? Rumor is Chespeake well was plugged???
a member commented me this yesterday...i have no idea if it is relative to your above comment or not.

Hey Natch,

I got yaur note and here is what I was told about the well in Winn parish, Sec24 tn13N R4W It was drilled to 6700 ft code 32(dry hole) As of 6-10-08 it was to be plugged and abandened, most wells show completion date and the P&A date however this one does not. I went out to the site a couple a weeks ago to have a look see for my self. There was no signs or any kind of info there, and the well had a simple flange bolted on. The rest of the site was still in tact. This is all that I have found out.
Have you heard anything interesting around our area? As the crow flies its only about 15 miles from my place in Saline to Goldonna. As I go about my work and take different roads around the differant areas and see the differant well sites (most of them new) I have went back to the map and have noticed most of them are about the same general area North to South as our land is, we are just a little more east. There is a new well in Red River parish ,Hall Sumitt the Sneed well Ser #236726 it is a Cotton Vally well but I am very interested in what it will end up doing, they have fracked it and have the stakes down for the pipe line. It too is west of here, and there are several new wells NE of there and in southeren Webester parish. I think it is just a matter of time for the o/g co to work over to us

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service