I'm new here, so if this has been discussed please point me in that direction. How do I check out the person who is offering to pool our land and present it to the companies?

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

Who is offering to pool your land?
Tag Holly
I know who that is...he's in Shreveport. I don't think he's a
landman, per se. I thought he was in insurance? His name has been mentioned on this website before. I guess he's a "dealmaker" like others I've read about on this website. He's the ex-husband of an acquaintance of mine.
You're right, from what I understand, he's not a landman. I think he was just organizing for the group (for a fee) because he had experience doing it.
Hmmm....good question. Do you know anyone in the area of your land (other land owners, neighbors, relatives) who would know? Of course, even if they "pool" your land, you don't have to agree, I suppose, and could take your land to some other company and see if they are interested.
Tag has been working with a group in the Marthaville area, but I think the deal
did not yield the asking price they wanted. You might try Winston Birdwell - he's in the phonebook. Also there is a group that I'm now part of that met last night in the Rocky Mount Methodist Church Fellowship Hall. Contact Paige Smith @ 664.1867. If you're interested in joining up with us. Our leader is Ken Hale he is a landowner in the area and is not charging anything for the help...
Thanks Rob. I talked to my brother last night and he said Tag turned down what was being offered 'cuz it was a lowball offer. I've sent Dawn an email & hope to talk to her soon. I know Winston, so I'll bug him about what's going on. Does the land in your deal have to be connected? I'm a little farther west than y'all.
Gingerbread, We have one in the pool that his land borders Natchitoches and Sabine Parish. How far west are you? Are you in Marthaville?
Gingerbread, Your land is in one of the biggest portions in this pool. You do need to contact Paige Smith. I have land in there also. I was at the meeting last night and I was very impressed with Ken, Paige and Kyle. These are very intelligent people that I feel is very trustworthy. I feel very confident. I believe Kyle told me in section 9 and 10, there was already 540 acres. We need more land for more bargaining power. How much do you have?
My brothers and I have 80 acres on Hwy 1221.
Denise,
Where are you located?
We are on Bethany Rd also.
Preston Hayes Rd, at Hwy 120, Marthaville

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service