Hall Summit High School area recieving offers from Acadian Land

Anyone who has heard of this company or living in this area please respond. I would like to get together as a group and be united in making sure we a getting a fair deal.

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

My Mom just told me that she heard they (not sure which company) are offering $16,500.00 per acre. She lives very close to Hall Summit. They have maps showing them where the most oil is at,but they're not showing it to the land owners. She also said the offers are supposed to get even better!
jasmine i would appreciate any info or phone #'s concerning land between hall summit and east point I grew up around hall summit but have lost contact around there...thanks for anything or amounts offered..
Leased in April to Acadiana (they are fronting for Encana & Shell). Got $4000 bonus & 25% royalties. Just heard of offer >$12,000 near Hall Summit.
LOOK ALL THESE PRICES OF 12000 OR 16000 ARE BOGUS FOR HALL SUMMIT I HAVE TALKED TO EVERYONE BETWWEN THE HIGH SCHOOL AND CROSSROADS AND 4000 AN ACRE WT 25% ROYALTIES IS THE ONLY OFFER OUT THERE. I TOOK IT AND GLAD I DID.
They are not the only company.Encana is around there very close to you. I am told that the longer you hold out the better the offer. Three(3) years ago they were paying 100.00 an acre. Now they are offering 16500.00,two (2) days ago the top price was 13000.00 . I'm in Martin.
Jasmine, which Section-Township-Range are you located?
Section 28. Township & Range I'll have to get tomorrow,I'm also new at this. It's on the Carroll Creek Rd.
JASMINE I WAS OFFERED 4000 AN ACRE W/T 25% ROYALTIES. SO YES HOLDING OUT IS ON MY LIST. BUT THOSE OFFERS YOU MENTIONED I THINK ARE FOR LANDOWNERS W/T 100 ACRES OR MORE...I THINK. I HAVE ONLY ONE ACRE.
I don't know about the 100 acres or more. My Mom kinda keeps me up to date. She goes to Kayla s' Cafe,you know all the people that are in and out of there...talking and drinking coffee. So she gets alot of info. from there. Looks like they would want to pay more for a small amount of land ?
You might want to talk to your neighbor (Charlie R.) he could probably give you some info. I asume you know him ?
NEVER HEARD OF CHARLIE R. JASMINE. BUT THANKS FOR THE INFO THATS NICE TO KNOW. WOW IF YOU HEAR HOW CLOSE IT IS TO ME LET ME KNOW I'M RIGHT BESIDE THE HALL SUMMIT HIGH SCHOOL.
He lives across from the school,thebrick house with a pond behind it. He is a very nice guy.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service