section 34-13-8 i think is where im at. i see activity on hankins road and behind me. are they going to lease us up out here or can you tell me whats going on? ty

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

Ty, if you are in Section 34 then Samson is operator of that Haynesville Unit. All Samson's activity to date has been further north in the Bracky Branch Field.

EnCana has built a well pad in Section 32 north of the Hankins Road and has two permitted Haynesville Shale wells (Sections 29 & 32). EnCana laso appears to be building a well pad in Section 4 just west of the Hankins Road.

S34-T13N-R8W, HA RA SUCC Unit, Samson, Martin Field, Red River Parish
Les is so helpful to all in these areas! I read everything he writes and appreciate his efforts.
Glenn, it just comes from having such great teachers when I was in school - especially one grade.
However, one teacher remembers one "Les. B." who was not "taught" so much as Les. was such a highly intelligent student---but he just soaked up EVERYTHING!! And, now, many years later, how helpful he is to so many of us.
Les explains everything so well and is very patient to assist.
I agree with Glenn, Amen to Les B. for all the helpful insight. Speaking of which, any crystal ball gazing as to section 20 in 13N-8W?

many thanks,

R B
Hi Les B. and Red River Group-

The third Leroy Adcock well has been permitted #241341. Hope for him it is as good as the first, and hope they have plans for section 20!

thanks,

R B
RB, I was in that area a couple of weeks ago and saw the well pad in the northeast corner of Section 18. That must be coming to Section 20 soon as that is one of the only remaining EnCana operated units in the area.

EnCana, LeRoy Adcock 18 #H1 Well, Serial #241341, S18-T13N-R8W
I saw the same setup a couple of weeks ago while I was home for R&R from Iraq. It's about 1/4 mile behind my home in Martin. We are glad to see somthing happening in sec 18!

Regards,

RMJ
Les, why no activity around S 2,3,10,11,13,14,15,24 - T12N - 11W ? There are large tracts of land there leased but no drilling.
CM, I would say that most of the acreage is probably already held by shallower production or does note expire this year. It also appears operators are waiting on additional gas pipeline infrastructure for the area.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service