Hello, everyone. I apologize in advance if this is an improper post. I'm a member of other online discussion forums, but this one is fairly different and I'm having trouble finding my way around.

I am 1/6th heir to a little over 100 acres of mineral interest in the A-7 Francisco Cordova survey. The rights belonged to my great grandparents, Henry Clay "Pat" Maxwell and Mamie (Cohagen) Maxwell. The last lease I'm aware of was between my grandmother, Thelma Katherine Maxwell, and White Oak Production Co., Sulphur Springs, TX in 1995. I have no documents that specify exactly where this land is located.

I would like to learn more about this mineral interest in case I lease or sell and whether there is any activity in the area.

Thanks!
Roger Maxwell

Views: 281

Replies to This Discussion

The A-7 Cordova survey is located close to New London, TX

I was able to locate a map showing the A-7 survey. I am trying to figure out exactly what part of this survey I have interest in. The only document I have is a partition deed from the 1940s that describes the land using references to structures that no longer exist or parcel ownership that has changed hands, for example, "...beginning at the...corner of the L.P. Thrash 100-acre tract..." or "near the intersection of London-Overton and London-Tyler roads". I have no idea who L.P. Thash was or where his land was located or how to find it nor what the present naming of these roads is. Like I said, I'm just beginning to learn about all this stuff. :)

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service