New permit: sec 14 T4 R 12W. Permitted for 10,500 TD. Vertical to 7,050 then Horizontal. General area (for those who know Sabine) Toro, Rattan, Pisgah, and of course, Kite's Landing. At that depth are the looking at Bossier Shale ?? This is not far from Toledo Bend Dam site. Also close to East Texas. Anyone know anything? Also, Hodges has permitted a 14,500 well in Sec 16, T4, R9W in Vernon Parish. That's about 6 miles due south of SOUTHEAST Sabine. Any comments about that one??

Views: 58

Replies to This Discussion

do you know what co is drilling these wells?
Kite's Landing area: Stonegate Production Co. Well no. 238113. The Vernon well I have not looked up any more info other than Hodges.
The Vernon well is permitted to Aldridge Operating out of Natchez, MS. it sure is nice to see Peason Ridge as the location though. I will be keeping my fingers crossed on this well and watching very closely. Aldridge Operating is owned by Courtney Aldridge who is a petroleum geologist. Her company only shows 2 employees so I am sure there is another drilling company involved.
The vernon parish well is going to be a saltwater disposal well. The one on the lake is typical for james lime depth not haynesville. I hope for all of sabines residents sake though that the HS extends south and maybe even into vernon.
I have 20 acres that run alongside kites landing road already leased before anything kicked off to sandoz and assoc. Is there any hope for some of the big money or am i going to miss the boat?
I noticed in legal filings where Sandoz had assigned a lease to Stonegate Production. I believe that was filed on July 9th. Just watch the filings and then check the Sonris site to keep up with what's going on with this well. I hope it a significant success. Also, check to see where your land is in relation to location of this well. Good luck!
Can you give the Section Town and Range of this well?
thanks
Please refer to the original post.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service