Lease offers being made near Toledo Bend Ebarb, La and Noble, La

several offers have been made in the noble, ebarb area $3000.00 per acre and 1/5 roy.
pinnacle oil and gas.

Views: 51

Replies to This Discussion

We have had an offer in the Noble area from Comstock for seismic testing with a first right of refusal, which we have not agreed to at this time. Merit of Lafayette (on behalf of Chespeake) has also contacted us, but only offered $1500/acre with 25% royalties, which we have rejected at this time. Hope this indicates there may be some interest in this area.
SS. The Chesapeake offer is a good indication of future interest. However, at $1500/acre actual development may be some time in the future as this is an "opening" offer to see how many mineral owners in your section will "bite". Better offers are in the future when development actually begins.
Every one in t-8n/r-13w be encouraged. The clerk's office in many is busy with landmen, new unit's will be forthcoming and this is all good.
I received a request for permission to survey at $25 an acre. I have been advised in both directions from friends. Some say it locks us into first right of refusal with these people for drilling if there is any. So, I'm uncertain about signing the survey release. What do you think?
Susan, click on the 3-d survey...

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service