Nat Gas Engineer's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep, perfect time for the well(s) to be shut down. I was up there over Thanksgiving…"

Nat Gas Engineer replied Nov 29 to BSI Keydets

254 Nov 30
Reply by Rock Man

"The rig was taken down yesterday morning (Sunday).  However, another rig pulled up a…"

Nat Gas Engineer replied Nov 15 to BSI Keydets

254 Nov 30
Reply by Rock Man

"If you are looking at the production query on the RRC site, then yes, the production…"

Nat Gas Engineer replied Nov 11 to BSI Keydets

254 Nov 30
Reply by Rock Man

"I can confirm the workover rig is still on location (and working), as of Sunday afte…"

Nat Gas Engineer replied Nov 10 to BSI Keydets

254 Nov 30
Reply by Rock Man

"I will be going back up to our property this evening so I can report when I get back…"

Nat Gas Engineer replied Nov 5 to BSI Keydets

254 Nov 30
Reply by Rock Man

"There has been a workover rig on site (and working) for over a month.  Not sure what…"

Nat Gas Engineer replied Nov 4 to BSI Keydets

254 Nov 30
Reply by Rock Man

"Mr. S - You mentioned how the taxes are higher for Keydets B1 than for H1.  I notice…"

Nat Gas Engineer replied Jun 25, 2020 to BSI Keydets

254 Nov 30
Reply by Rock Man

"Thanks for the reply.  I knew they moved a rig onto the new pad for BW #H2 & #B2…"

Nat Gas Engineer replied Feb 5, 2018 to XTO Wells-Status as of 4-12-19 (see PDF attached)

132 Apr 29, 2019
Reply by Mister Sunday

"Julie, I know the above comments are related to Keydets, however, I noticed on the R…"

Nat Gas Engineer replied Feb 5, 2018 to XTO Wells-Status as of 4-12-19 (see PDF attached)

132 Apr 29, 2019
Reply by Mister Sunday

"Same here, they came and picked up their seismic electronics from our place as well.…"

Nat Gas Engineer replied Sep 12, 2014 to Goodwin Community Well Map

66 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Carla French

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service