Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (20,014)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks like two companies using that name, one registered in Texas and one in Shrevep…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Aug 13, 2019 to Milestone Energy, LLC

4 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by Mike

"Nope.  I am getting this information from the RigData weekly rig report.  The drilli…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied May 2, 2019 to XTO/Exxon rig in Huxley

7 May 10, 2019
Reply by jffree1

"You're welcome.  Good luck. "

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied May 1, 2019 to XTO/Exxon rig in Huxley

7 May 10, 2019
Reply by jffree1

"That would be Cactus Drilling Rig #147 drilling the XTO Tiber #B1 (Carthage).  Spud…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied May 1, 2019 to XTO/Exxon rig in Huxley

7 May 10, 2019
Reply by jffree1

"I'm not suspicious of you, MJ.  Just mineral insight.com. "

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Apr 5, 2019 to Free Lease Bonus Price Map - Free for Mineral Owners

6 Oct 31, 2019
Reply by Carter

"The only bonus information that is public in LA is in state mineral auction bids.  T…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Apr 5, 2019 to Free Lease Bonus Price Map - Free for Mineral Owners

6 Oct 31, 2019
Reply by Carter

"Bonus offers and prices paid for mineral sales do not appear in the public record in…"

6 Oct 31, 2019
Reply by Carter

"It may take 24 hours or more for all the members to see the email notice and to make…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 8, 2016 to Leasing offer in Shelby County.

5 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by GoRicky

"Now you are in the right spot.  I'll be interested to hear what's going on in Shelby…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 8, 2016 to Leasing offer in Shelby County.

5 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by GoRicky

"In the vast majority of instances the chances of getting a lease from a post on GHS…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Nov 10, 2013 to Minerals for lease in Shelby County-- add yours to list some one may be interesting to lease

13 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Amigo 2

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service