Eric's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I knew this was the place to ask as I would be given good information. Thanks..."

Eric replied Mar 24, 2010 to Question concerning current lease

2 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Eric

"Which surveys are your MR's in? I've read your other post and believe that there is…"

Eric replied Feb 2, 2009 to Hi,...I wrote a post in the main forum area but my minerals are in Shelby.

4 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"While it seems that this topic almost died on the tree, I am glad to see active disc…"

Eric replied Dec 2, 2008 to So what does everyone think about the future of NG in Shelby County

28 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by ogmladvisor

"My understanding concerning this is that if you are only talking about Mineral Right…"

Eric replied Nov 25, 2008 to So what does everyone think about the future of NG in Shelby County

28 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by ogmladvisor

"While I agree somewhat that signing bonuses in Shelby County have been lower than th…"

Eric replied Nov 22, 2008 to So what does everyone think about the future of NG in Shelby County

28 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by ogmladvisor

"So no-one wants to venture out on a limb and offer an opinion. Seems like the Shelby…"

Eric replied Nov 14, 2008 to So what does everyone think about the future of NG in Shelby County

28 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by ogmladvisor

"Sarah what is the abstract that you have been approached on? Also was it St Marys th…"

Eric replied Oct 30, 2008 to Haven't leased yet...need info on companies leasing in area

6 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Eric

"EB that would be me or actually my wife that was approached by St Mary's. Terry is a…"

Eric replied Oct 23, 2008 to Shared Mineral Rights - Shelbyville, TX

5 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Carter

"Just another question, might even be in the wrong area or answered else where but he…"

Eric replied Oct 16, 2008 to Mineral Leases in Shelby County

26 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"While I am stuck on the 25% royalties, I also realize with the news concerning downs…"

Eric replied Oct 15, 2008 to Mineral Leases in Shelby County

26 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service