Has anyone signed any lease deals this month?
Has anyone had a Bank Draft not honored?

We have an undivided interest with another family member on several acres between Center and Timpson. They signed and received their bank draft a week and a half ago but we have received nothing. Is the O&G company obligated to sign us if they have already signed the other half?

Views: 23

Replies to This Discussion

No. You have an undivided interest, and they have no obligation to lease it. Tell me the company, and I will be able to give you more advice.

As of right now, Devon is shut down on leasing. So is Chesapeake. This may change.
Hi Carter,
It is Devon. I have heard that the local landman for Devon is pulling out next week and heading to Gonzales.
In your information, about Devon Landman, heading to Gonzales, Are you talking about the temporatory office for Devon, located across the street from Lake Country Inn, in Center? And there are two other groups for Devon in the Payne building, including Jim McRenolds who has been leasing for Devon, for about 30 years, at that same location. I feel that the Devon brokers, (new comers) may close shop, but there will always be a local leasing office in Center, for Devon, and they may keep leasing for a while yet. Catching up the loose ends.
Hi, Eat Beef, have a relative that wants to contact Mr. McRenolds (could it be McReynolds?). Do you have an actual address for him, or would he get mail addressed to the Payne Bldg., we have mineral int. E. of Center, out near Campti, realize the bonus offerings have dropped, but would like to try. Will appreciate any help, Tom
Hi Eat Beef,
We have only talked to him on the phone, so I don't know which location he is at. Sorry.
My wifes uncle is between timpson and tenaha . east of 59. they just signed in the last 2 weeks with devon along with their neighbors. 5000/ac. and 25 or 26% for a 3 year lease. I dont know if they got a draft or check. or if it has cleared.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service