Any lease offers for this area yet? Any groups formed for negotiations?

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

Southwest Shreveport Homeowners Coalition
http://swshc.org/

Click the Link to go to the website above.

If anyone is Interested in joining our group you can do so by clicking on the website and at the top there is a tab to

Join our Group

Please read the information on the website and decide for yourself.On the left of the screen is all the neighborhoods who are with us. Any questions you may have please hit the contact us button.
My neighborhood isn't close to Southern Hills. We are on E Flournoy Lucas closer to Youree and we are a small neighborhood with no Home Owner Assoc to help us organize. Are we able to join the Southern Hills alliance?
I am right up the road right past Ellerbe Rd. check with the Lighthouse Baptist Church. They have started the Forbing Coalition.
15,000/ 25% around Flournoy and I-49 as of July 10.
I would like to know if anyone in southeast Shreveport has formed a group. Our property is around Youree Dr. & E. Flournoy Lucas Rd. close to the Lucas Treatment Plant.
My neighbors are going to attend the ShreveCentre Meeting Wed. night at the Holy Trinity Lutheran Church at 6:30 pm. It is on Youree south of LSUS. This group is supposed to not charge any fees and is for neighborhoods in this area. If for any reason my neighborhood decides not to join ShreveCentre we have several people that are wanting to join or form a group. There is no website for this group, so I'll have to attend a meeting to decide if it is right for me.
Thanks Jennifer, I saw this info on another post. I was wondering how everyone was hearing about it. I asked someone if homeowners could attend, but got no response from anyone. How are people getting invited to this meeting?
It's my understanding that this particular meeting is not for the public but for HOA board members.
I thought tonight was for the public. I have several people planning on attending. We have no HOA board.
Jennifer, we were told that only 2 board members from each HOA can attend, the room at the church isn't big enough for a public meeting. Jmac has said on another thread you can get the information you need from him by emailing him at jacmac@gmail.com. As soon as the SCC has this meeting, there should be much more information coming out in the paper and on their blog at the Times to help individuals who don't have HOA's. The SCC is still organizing but almost there. I feel fortunate that we can all join a group of this size and caliber. Like Jmac always says; Hold Tight!
Can two people from my neighborhood attend even though there is no HOA?
Hi - I tried emailing you and just saw I got a delivery failure notice. Also, try emailing jacmac directly with that request.

I just found out something new, SCC is blogging over on the Times! Great, that should help.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service