Can anyone assist me in finding out what sec. etc. my res is located in?
I live at 408 Locust St. in Shreveport...thanx

Views: 52

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I have a copy of the map. Email me at james.pitman@graybar.com and I can send it to you if you like.
I am going to jump in and ask if you can give me the STR for a piece of land my family owns which runs along the Red River in SE Shreveport out of city limits. If you can look at your map I would appreciate it. We have a partitioned piece of land which runs from East Kings Hwy (Lucas) to the Red. The street address on the front house is 10101 E. Kings, a house behind it is 10103 E. Kings Hwy. and the other family portion is behind these and runs along the bank of the river.
Thanks James, will get with you maybe later tonite, is for a friend and cant contact him at this time, but left a msg.
charlie
You appear to be in Section 20 of Township 17N, Range 13W. On the city map this is spelled out as, 171320

It's an interesting section. Most Sections in town are gridded out following the PLSS (Public Land Survey System) method of using square sections in square miles (640 acres) (+/-). However, on the east side of town, along the river and all its tributaries, the sections are pretty wild looking.

Your section extends as far north as Shreveport-Barksdale Hwy, and south to just past E 70th Street. It's bordered on the west as it follows the bayou and East Kings Hwy. Its eastern boundaries are pretty complex and are too difficult to explain here.

Hope that helps,

Pedro Hogg

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service