Rock Man's Discussions (1,071)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"I didn't feel like erasing and re-posting the whole thing / I usually catch my error…"

Rock Man replied Jun 12 to Ecoark Holdings LA/MS acquisition: ...included in the assignment are four wells in the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale (“TMS”) formation

5 Jun 12
Reply by Rock Man

"Just notice my typo - "dumpster fire" / not file. Fat fingers!"

Rock Man replied Jun 12 to Ecoark Holdings LA/MS acquisition: ...included in the assignment are four wells in the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale (“TMS”) formation

5 Jun 12
Reply by Rock Man

"After googling Ecoark and digging into their Banner Midstream and upstream dealings,…"

5 Jun 12
Reply by Rock Man

"Pretty sure it is Australian exchange. CHK also installed some sort of "Poison Pill"…"

Rock Man replied Apr 30 to Australis Update

6 Apr 30
Reply by Rock Man

"That is an interesting number and good catch as to "what the ????? in going on here?…"

6 Apr 30
Reply by Rock Man

"This author is taking an overall pretty positive viewpoint on the Australis TMS effo…"

6 Apr 30
Reply by Rock Man

"Although I do like to be optimistic for the most part, the historical realism of the…"

Rock Man replied Nov 29, 2018 to Australis Seeks Funding For TMS Development

91 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"Australis TMS Drilling Report Update (see attached PDF). Looks like some problems ge…"

Rock Man replied Nov 28, 2018 to Australis Seeks Funding For TMS Development

91 Nov 29, 2018

"Recent Australis investor presentation citing $85 WTI as oil price basis for their T…"

Rock Man replied Nov 3, 2018 to Australis Seeks Funding For TMS Development

91 Nov 29, 2018

"Lots of critical points coming up for Australis - getting to permitted TD important…"

Rock Man replied Nov 3, 2018 to Australis Seeks Funding For TMS Development

91 Nov 29, 2018

RSS

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service