Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr.'s Discussions (298)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Smackover C tells you well is to be completed in "C: zone of Smackover formation."

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Apr 10, 2013 to NEW XTO SMK C RB PERMIT IN THE SHONGALOO, NORTH - RED ROCK FIELD

26 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr.

"RA means Reservoir  Basically a field is divided into reservoirs. Each reservoir has…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Apr 10, 2013 to NEW XTO SMK C RB PERMIT IN THE SHONGALOO, NORTH - RED ROCK FIELD

26 Apr 10, 2013

"Big…"

26 Apr 10, 2013

"The Smackover well log designations are "A", "B" and "C". Same for drilling permits.…"

26 Apr 10, 2013

"I will attempt to clear up the rhetoric regarding Smackover formation. Having been i…"

26 Apr 10, 2013

"Hi Diane, I remember the Daniels family name, having grown up in Shongaloo. The name…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Mar 28, 2013 to Seismic Shoot in north Webster Parish

15 Mar 28, 2013

"David, The 3-D seismic study covers Townships 22N and 23N, Ranges 7, 8, and 9 West.…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Mar 24, 2013 to Seismic Shoot in north Webster Parish

15 Mar 28, 2013

"I think this location for well is based upon topography. This is a very swampy area…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Mar 16, 2013 to NEW XTO SMK C RB PERMIT IN THE SHONGALOO, NORTH - RED ROCK FIELD

26 Apr 10, 2013

"  columbia 1, Sorry to be so delinquent in replying. I should think that some landow…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Sep 18, 2012 to NEW XTO SMK C RB PERMIT IN THE SHONGALOO, NORTH - RED ROCK FIELD

26 Apr 10, 2013

"  Cynthia, The well referenced above is the Formby well on Sand Hill Rd. right near…"

Aubrey C. Sanders, Jr. replied Aug 2, 2012 to NEW XTO SMK C RB PERMIT IN THE SHONGALOO, NORTH - RED ROCK FIELD

26 Apr 10, 2013

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service