Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (18,246)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"A possibility but that would be rare in my experience. Most mineral buyers don't wai…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Aug 6 to Comstock HA RA SUN Location

5 Aug 6
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Once the well is completed and "flowing to sales"  it could be some weeks to a coupl…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jul 20 to Comstock HA RA SUN Location

5 Aug 6

"Patterson UTI #238 will likely be assigned to the Russell 33-28-21 in the next rig r…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 18 to Comstock HA RA SUN Location

5 Aug 6

"You're welcome.  You're welcome.  :-) "

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 3, 2020 to Dealing with 31 Operating LLC non-payments in Webster Parish

10 Mar 9, 2020
Reply by Gary Griffith

"I have not asked if they have any clients with 31 Operating issues.  You can ask.  T…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 3, 2020 to Dealing with 31 Operating LLC non-payments in Webster Parish

10 Mar 9, 2020
Reply by Gary Griffith

"I would suggest that a group of mineral owners under 31 Operating band together to e…"

10 Mar 9, 2020
Reply by Gary Griffith

"Good luck to all the Interested Parties and a nod to Keith and GHS for helping to fa…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Feb 29, 2020 to Dealing with 31 Operating LLC non-payments in Webster Parish

10 Mar 9, 2020
Reply by Gary Griffith

"The movie project came afterward and may have been an attempt to recoup the money lo…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 11, 2014 to What area in Webster was Furie Petroleum Interested In?

14 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Paul M. Hernenko

"Now that is interesting.  Thanks."

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 10, 2014 to What area in Webster was Furie Petroleum Interested In?

14 Mar 16, 2014

"Francis.  I'm not saying this was associated with the Haynesville Play although I gu…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 10, 2014 to What area in Webster was Furie Petroleum Interested In?

14 Mar 16, 2014

RSS

© 2021   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service