Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (19,961)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Unfortunately ignoring lessor complaints is a common tactic for oil and gas companie…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 14, 2023 to Carder Oil - 31 Operating not making interest payments to lease owners of Nat gas- oil they are pulling out of Webster, Sibley Field wells.

7 Sep 14, 2023
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"If you would like a referral to my O&G attorneys, let me know. "

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 14, 2023 to Carder Oil - 31 Operating not making interest payments to lease owners of Nat gas- oil they are pulling out of Webster, Sibley Field wells.

7 Sep 14, 2023

"Use this link to see a list of Carder wells.  Everything in blue is a link to data i…"

7 Sep 14, 2023

"Now you're in the right place, Gary.  I look forward to seeing the responses you get."

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 13, 2023 to Carder Oil - 31 Operating not making interest payments to lease owners of Nat gas- oil they are pulling out of Webster, Sibley Field wells.

7 Sep 14, 2023

"Gary, any updates on C31 Operating? "

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Dec 3, 2021 to Dealing with 31 Operating LLC non-payments in Webster Parish

11 Dec 3, 2021

"A possibility but that would be rare in my experience. Most mineral buyers don't wai…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Aug 6, 2021 to Comstock HA RA SUN Location

5 Aug 6, 2021

"Once the well is completed and "flowing to sales"  it could be some weeks to a coupl…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jul 20, 2021 to Comstock HA RA SUN Location

5 Aug 6, 2021

"Patterson UTI #238 will likely be assigned to the Russell 33-28-21 in the next rig r…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 18, 2021 to Comstock HA RA SUN Location

5 Aug 6, 2021

"You're welcome.  You're welcome.  :-) "

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 3, 2020 to Dealing with 31 Operating LLC non-payments in Webster Parish

11 Dec 3, 2021

"I have not asked if they have any clients with 31 Operating issues.  You can ask.  T…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 3, 2020 to Dealing with 31 Operating LLC non-payments in Webster Parish

11 Dec 3, 2021

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service