Hello all,
I talked to a man today and was told that his land on the Fuller Road was leased for 13,000.00.I didn't ask for that info.,he offered it.He told me the land was left to him and his siblings and between them they had 345 acres.It was a conversation started in a grocery store.I see no reason for the man lie but it sure sounded like an awfull lot of money for an acre but as I stated in an earlier post...I know nothing about these things.Thought I would share and see any thought that feasable.
Tom

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Mr. Shirley , Is that Fuller Road in Doyline ? Couldn't be but a couple of folks down that road with that much land and neither one leased for near that kind of money.Could have been further down Fuller.They call State Park Hwy ,Fuller Road now ,so it could have been someone towards the lake.Thanks for the intel Mr. Shirley.
No snakestewart,the Fuller Road he was talking about is north of where I live.I wish I could remember the mans name but I don't.

My wife had asked me if I had checked the CP on the Haynesville Shale site while we were standing in line at Brooksshires in Minden.The gentleman I'm talking about was standing behind us and heard her question and then the conversation went from there.He had a lady with him (I assume his wife)and she just nodded her head to whatever he said.Again...I don't know if he was telling the truth and I never asked him questions I considered personal and all he told me,he told me voluntarily.I put this on here because while we couldn't be called neighbors,he was close enough to me to make it interesting.I guess there are enough stories floating around that putting them on here is not neccessary.
Tom
I wonder if we may be able to track him down through his lease that should be posted at courthouse.Sounds like it could help in a big way if he is north of you.Remember ,a month ago they weren't interested in anything north of I-20. Thanks for the heads up Mr. Shirley.
Well,let me say right now that...that the FACT is (as I've stated before)I know didly about these things.I came here to learn what I could and what I've learned is that while I'm not a greedy man...I don't like to think I'm an idiot either and I'm not saying anyone else is.I am going to go with the group for several reasons.One is that if this group is stronger together,then I for one won't bail on the others,and secondly,I tend to listen to people that know more than I on a particular subject...so I'll be here for the long haul.
Tom
Not my intention to mediate....but I ask one question as both seem to be honorable men from what I have read.Both of you are more knowlageable than most on here so I have no problem in following the lead of both.Also I must have missed the date of the next meeting of which I'll try to attend.I'm recovering from Triple By-Pass Surgery but will do my best to make it.Could one of you let me know the date?
Tom
Hello Mr. Shirley, I am truly sorry what what transpired.I have e-mail Sam to explain my grievance in a more personal manner not out in the open.I am sure this will subside but I am as serious as a fella' can be about the promises I have made to people , while looking them eye to eye.I will not go back on these words.They are my bond.

As to the next meeting, I am not sure.I would like to have another meeting or 2 before we decide what type of action to take at this moment.This should give us time to find members in our community willing and able to fill positions on our board and subcommities.I will certainly give you an update as soon as we meet and would be glad to mail you the sheet with audience questions on it. E-mail me your mailing address to swamo@yahoo.com and I will get that out to you by end of this week hopfully.Sorry to hear about your surgery and I certainly hope things are going well with you. Good evening Mr. Shirley and again I am sorry.
Fuller road is just south of the town of Cotton Valley. If this is correct maybe that it why approximately 50 permits have been issued in that area in the past year and a half.

If o/g are playing around with the classification to try to disguise where they are actually drilling may indicate that the permits go through or to the Haynesville.

I am thinking the cv field is going to be a hot area, I am watching an XTO well called the Ohio. I think this is a test well. Maybe in a couple of months we will know more.
We will see Har....the ONLY thing I'm sure of is that time will tell!
Tom
Which Fuller Road? There's one 2 miles north of Dixie Inn.
Tim,Thats the Fuller Rd.I thought he was talking about,but the one thing he did mention was that there was drilling that had already taken place.That leads me to believe he might have been taliking about the South of Cotton Valley.It's been a long while since I drove Fuller Rd. but it could be the same one that just runs that far north of me.
Tom

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service