We are trying to gather a group of landowners together in our section to increase bargaining power. This section is in southwest Webster, around Bistineau. If you own property in this section, please send me a message! (Or if you know anyone that owns land here, please pass there info to us.)

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

Hi:

I own two lots in Palmetto Beach Estates (older subdivision located just south of the State Park) and would be interested in possibly joining together with other landowners in an effort to obtain a better oil & gas lease. My land located in Section 28, Township 17 North, Range10 West, Webster Parish. This location is only about six miles from the Petrohawk Elm Grove #63 well that was put on line about 3-4 weeks ago at a rate of 16,800 Mcf/d with 5,600 pounds of flowing casing pressure. Please keep me informed of your efforts and thanks for taking the initiative to get a group started.
Hi:

I should have also added that my land is in the Southeast Quarter of Section 28 (which is the Section that is caddy corner to the Northwest corner of Section 34) and only about 1/2 mile from Section 34. Anyway, there are many landowners in the subdivisions in this area and I would bet you could gain some interest in getting them to all come together (with the goal of assembling one or more blocks of acreage--which would command higher bonus money) instead of us all having to negotiate separately for our smaller tracts. Please let me know if you get anything started in this area.
My wife and I have 1.1 acres on Prysock Road off Carter. I am trying to find a map of the sections to know who I should be talking to. She has been to both the meetings at the elementary and high school and wishes she could get some plain straight information.

I imagine we will end up being very active with trying to organize the Prysock folks, but don't know many folks outside of home.
Coach, appears you are close to me at Carter road. i am only a few feet west on Lunsford lane. maps of sections can be found on link of main Haynsville page with the name of Sonris. look for maps and follow instructions for showing different areas. it shows well and a lot of info. hope this helps. let me know anything you hear about this. have you been to any meetings yet?
Coach,

I show that area to be in Section 20-T17N-R10W.

You are caddy cornered to me (I am in 28-T17N_R10 W).

If someone is making an effort to organize the very Southwest corner of Webster Parish, I sure would like to be included in that effort.
We're in section 20, T17N-10W...We'd be interested in talking to anyone in that section.
Barney - give me some of the highway #'s around you. Not sure exactly where Section34 is located.
527 & Greenpark Road (on Bossier parish line)
i am in township 17n range 10w but section 36 just curious whats going on in the areas around me
yes i live on pilgrim rest road by pilgrim rest church I really don't know what area this is but we only have i acre have you heard of any one getting offers here

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service