O.K. guy's , the vultures are smelling the kill. We need to tell everyone we know how bad an idea this is . If people need to sign , surely we can find someone better than this!The meeting is set for 3:00 I believe at the High School.

Jim Bodenheimer is the attorney and his "trusty" sidekick is a Randy Jones I believe. These prospective victims are still our friends and neighbors. Even if they are not using their brains , at all , at this particular moment

Views: 59

Replies to This Discussion

Snake, thanks again to you and your wife for taking time out of your lives to organize this. i may have been sleep walking but I did not see a man signing people up was there one.
Hey Pat , No he wasn't signing up people. Mr.Biggs caught me outside and handed me the fliers for the meeting and stated he was going to make me a lot of money. I said ,you are ? Thats when he told me about the meeting and the 6% fee. Don't know the specs on how the fee was spread out nor do I care. I explained to him that he would have to make me a lot of money to afford the fees and walked back inside.This was just prior to the start of the meeting.This is a horrible idea that will contiue to spread throughout our communities if we don't nip this in the bud. Dealing with O&G's is bad enough. Now we have to deal with divorce attorney's ( he was my brothers )turned mineral right guru's and their associates to boot. We need to send a message that this isn't acceptible in our community.We need to be there if for no other reason than to walk out in protest. Get the word out to everyone that will listen.Many will still sign but I have to at least try . Thanks and have a good one!
Hi snakestewart: You can count on me to go, and walk out in protest, and I am bringing others with me. Sincerely, Dena
Thanks Dena , we need to send a message! This would weaken our efforts.
Hi Snakestewart: In a novel I read about the Civil War told of Carpet Baggers that took Southerners land due to taxes owed. I can not see to much difference in what could be happening with this potenial senerio. Your thoughts....... Dena
Am I understanding this correctly? For 6% an attorney will assist in negotiating your lease.

What is the going rate? Can't you pay by the hour instead of a percentage?
Martindale Hubbell (National/State/Regional Directory for Lawyers)-----If you want to find out a lawyer's qualifications and grade rating, look in Martindale Hubbell. Ask Mr. Jones and Jim Bo.... if they are listed in Martindale Hubbell as possessing expertise in oil/gas/mineral rights.

This question should smoke them out.
I definitely want to be there for this. Can't wait to hear what their pitch line is...maybe it will make me laugh.

Mom
I sure hope the people in Doyline ready to sign will see the map in the Shreveport Times today showing how much bigger the lines are.... i think I should print a few to take to the meeting, what you think Snake?
Any need for me and my neighbors to be there?Where ever there is!
Tom
Never mind....too late! Keep us informed on how things went guys.
Tom
Not a problem Mr. Tom , It went rather smoothly without a lot of damage. There was some. We will never hold every single one. I believe a few others outside of our group were reached as well. Carey Igo made a splended plea for joining together without having to pay a fee and recieved a warm round of applause. None of the guy's up front clapped but . You know I dont think I clapped for those guy's when they stood up either. They were a couple of nice fellows. Heck my cousin works for the attorney that was there. We just aren't on the same page with the fees.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service