O.K. guy's , the vultures are smelling the kill. We need to tell everyone we know how bad an idea this is . If people need to sign , surely we can find someone better than this!The meeting is set for 3:00 I believe at the High School.

Jim Bodenheimer is the attorney and his "trusty" sidekick is a Randy Jones I believe. These prospective victims are still our friends and neighbors. Even if they are not using their brains , at all , at this particular moment

Views: 59

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone know the outcome of the Sunday Signing Massacre in Doyline?
Yes I do. They wanted to sign people for 4% of the bonus and I believe it was 2.5% of the royalties.
No massacre whatsoever ! I would have lost every dollar I owned if I was a betting man. Phase 2 may attract more attention so we have to tighten up. This thing went so poorly when they finally said something about the fees that I didn't even have to say a word , or even walk out in protest.The only reason he said anything was because someone in the back asked them what they charged.
Hi snakestewart: I think when that guy stood up and said something to the effect no disrespect to the speaker and turned to the crowd and told them that they have a choice they do not have to sign with these people and give them a percentage of their lease, that we can ban together and keep all that is ours did the trick. People clapped after he said that and I as well, and that is when I got up and left with my friends. I do not know who he was, but I think he made a valid point. Dena
His name is Carey and he is one of the gentlemen that were passing out fliers Saturday in Doyline .
It sounds like it went as good as we could expect at this stage,but snakestewart is correct...this is just an early round!Hang tight folks!!
Tom

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service