If you would be interested in helping out would you please e-mail me and let me know. Har has uploaded a map of Webster that has division lines on it.If you would like to gather intel for a section , please check out the map and let him know.He changed his name to make it easier to follow where he is watching. Look at his discussion to see how this is divided.

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Pat but this is a team effort. We have a lot to do in a short time.
Yes Sir we do, I would like to see a informal gathering of our group meet our neighbors and then throw all of our chips on the table and see what we got. Snake you are the man that has got to lead us please don't ask us what you wan't done just tell us what you want done.
Thankyou Snake,
We should dicuss shale play/ thickness in Webster sometime. Monster producers SW of us (NE Desoto); well the shale then thickens...no claim to porosity but encouraging for A1 A2 and more to follow north and maybe NE. NW of Dixie Inn it seems to thin to 150' which is great! It's coming Oleboy.
Things sure are heating up in A2 and B2 not to be heading upward !
It's good, let us all relax for awhile on speculation and be prudent on all remaining aspects in preperation of this play especially the November one.
Welcome Joeybaggs , Nice to have you onboard.
I am afraid I may not have the mineral rights for my land in Webster. I do want to help with SWAMO either way. I have the leisure of being self employed and can make my own hours.
Thank you M. Wren , you have already been good help and look forward to working beside you in the future. We still have plenty to do.
I'm a long time listner... first time caller.

As I read through this, it's exciting to see so many people that are willing to jump in and work hard. As I have read through this and talked to some of you, I can see that there are so many different talents. That is exactly what it takes to make a team strong. We have people that are talented at organization, some with technical skills, some at negotiating, some just donating their time to make calls or copies. Our diversification is what will make us strong.

There are two more things that we need to make us successful, and both of them are patience. It's encouraging when I talk to so many that are willing to be patient through this process of ensuring that we get the very best possible deal. So many people understand that we are now making decisions that will effect many generations to come.

I believe with every fiber of my body that great things are coming. And for those of you who know me, that is a lot of fibers.

If you are sitting on the fence at this time and not sure what to do, I want to encourage you to be a part of SWAMO, and seek out others for their participation. There is a lot to do and I look forward to working with so many of you.
CMI A1, We look forward to working with you and we are getting bigger everyday. I spoke with a driver form UPS who lives in our area he has 53 acres and said he would love to be apart of what we are doing.
just doing some reading, and still confusing to me. i post this from chesapeke web site, letting you read to see if there is any more future forcast info you can find. LOL......http://www.chk.com/p/396/Default.aspx

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service