Hello Mr.Stewart,
I have been talking to a few friends and found out that thier land has already been leased in the Minden area.Thier land is located North f Minden,some on the Germantown Rd.,Some on the Lewisville Rd.,and some off of Hw.80 on the Fuller Cemetary Rd.

They said they leased for around $8000.00 an acre and got 30% royalties.Again ,I want to say this is what I was TOLD.One land owner is a Businessman and a pretty intelligent guy.He still has over a thousand acres in Webster and I tried to get him to join our group but he declined saying he and his attorney could handle thier own.I also learned that PetroHawk has leased land as far up as Cotton Valley.

Also folks when you lease...remember to add land use in your contract.I'm talking about,pipeline or using your land for an access Rd.That's all I've learned for now and it may well be OLD NEWS to you guys but I felt I needed to put it up for all to see as it may clear up some questions as to where and how far the leasing has reached.
Tom

Views: 50

Replies to This Discussion

that news sounds promising, hope its all on the level...keep us north webster residents posted on any more new developments..
Interesting,I live off of Germantown road, first I've heard of this but I do have a good Idea of who it is.
Thats a lot of money and royalty for someone that isn't supposed to be on the Shale !
That,s what I thought Mr.Stewart,but this man has to be speaking facts.The funny thing was HE asked me if I had recieved an offer from anyone.I laughed and told him that I didn 't think they were interested in my 4.5 acres.He said they would get in touch with everyone before it was over with.

His sister sighned a lease for about 660 acres in Bossier Parrish.He said she also got 30% in royalties but wouldn't say what she signed for per acre.
Tom
Has anyone heard of township 19 doing a pool?
Ive heard a little but not sure if its rumor or not.
Also does anyone know of any meeting coming up.
I dont know much about the activities in Webster Parish
and would like to learn more.
Curious to find out if anyone has had offers. The ones we have had were vastly different from each other. One offered 12000.00/acre with 25% royalties; the other O&G offered 6000.00 with 25%? I know a man in Haughton that was offered 13500.00 with 25%? Care to comment?
Hello Lynette ,
Depending on your geographical location and how long they have been dealing with someone has a lot to do with the differences in offer sizes. I know personaly of people across the road from each other that have vastly differences in the amounts. I feel that is the main positive from being in a group that is spread out a little. Keeping each other informed as to what is going on in each others area will make a huge difference in the end.Being 15 feet from a parish line shouldn't make the amount of gas under the ground deminish , neither should our offers deminish. As long as people continue to believe these clowns they will keep mowing over people. You can warn your neighbors till the cows come home but they would much rather believe a perfect stranger that is willing to give them $500 for the minerals on a couple of acres of their land.Even if you tell them it is worth millions! Surely that perfect stranger thats working for the biggest cartel since Capones is telling the truth."He swore he was telling the truth".

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service