I have 5 acres on Dogwood trail and have not been contacted by anyone. i have a some neighbors near by that have leased for 2500 an acre. They used a lawyer to set it all up. One of them is farther down Dogwood, one is just north of Dogwood on Lewisville (both 40 acres). They leased several months back with the lawyer telling them they were lucky to get what they got. I think they got ripped off. Is anyone close to me intrested in joining forces? Does anyone know od leasing going on in my area now?

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

i called petrohawk on 7/24/08 and the lady told me they werent leasing anything north of township 18... i am off of benson rd (township 20 ), and havent heard anything from any oil company . so just sit back ,if it happens it happens , if it doesnt we havent lost anything....
Leon: Quite right they were riped off. I'm very close to you, have you seen the flagging on Miller rd? That's for laying sensors, when the charge they record all the gas formations under us HA? It's true it's there. Don't worry they will get to us in due time.
On Benson rd also, just set still they will come.
I work for a major gas company. We just laid a 42 inch pipeline from Carthage Texas to Harrisville Mississippi and are now laying another from north of Dallas to Sterlington. Both Barnett shale gas; they will both flow 1.7 Bcfd. My boss lives on the east side of Lake Bistneau and has 80 acres. He just signed today for 20,000 an acre. They had started with 5000 an acre back in May. He also got free royalties from the well head to the sale market. He told me do not trust them at all. He had clauses put in his lease and they did put them in, but came right back later in the lease and added something to let them get around the clauses. He caught them doing this several times.
Can you tell us what section/township/range he is in?
Lynn, It is T16N and either Range 10 west or Range 9 west. Most likely Range 10. If you know where Debs place is on Lake Bistneau Road you are spitting distance from it.
hello smackover crude, are the sensors for sieismic work to see if the shale is there ? and how far is miller road from me, im not to far from the grove golf cours on benson rd.you can write me back at crtbrll@aol.com, when will the siesmic work be completed ?
The shale is here. If you read the biggining of the discussion they have leased some land just above me in section 27. And that was back in May. And it was Blackhawk who did the leasing. These companies do not have large amounts of capitol just sitting around. They had to borrow a ton of money to go out and do all this drilling. So they are focused in on where the shale is the thickest trying to a ensure big return on thier money fast. They have to. And they are also attempting to quietly pick up other land but attempting keeping thier cost down also. I live in the northern part of section 34, the road infront of my house is in section 27. I promise you they would not have leased land in section 27 if they did not already know the shale was there. Would you have? Just be patient. The Barrnet Shale took about 5 years to really get cooking and in year 10 they are still leasing land, and those leases average 25000 an acre today with 33% royalties. It is far better to be the last contacted than the first. Because if you are the last then time is ticking on the clock against them.
The 2 most important things I could tell anybody right now are 1.)speed kills and 2.)Knowledge is power. They will attempt to use fear and our lack of knowledge against us. The only thing to do is to erase our lack of knowledge and empower ourselves to dispute the lies that they will try to use against us. As the knowledge increases our fears will begin to dissapate.Once you begin this transformation you will no longer be the uninformed peasant that you once were.Now you will have more of a say in your own destiny.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service