New here just seeing whats happening around me. Nice to meet all of you.

Views: 93

Replies to This Discussion

Cindy H-

We are very happy to have you. You will find a wealth of information on this site. Be careful because you may also find some that is a little misleading.

I looked at your section at the bottom of the parish. I wanted to just take a minute to let you know about an association that is active in your area. It's unique in that we don't charge any fee's or percentages. Our money is made from our own land. We are a group of landowners like you in your neighborhood. Can't beat that can you?

Exciting things are happening at SWAMO. (South Webster Association of Mineral Owners)
I would like to see who is in or around my section, i think i know most of them but not sure where the sections start and stop. i have large land owners around me so there probably isnt many in my section. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Per Chesapeake they are not currently leasing in section 36 17n 10w, just fyi for anyone interested.
Petrohawk is showing interest looking for land owners around my section to join in.
township 20n sect 17 r9w here , how are you ?
good, have heard different things going on around our area, seems some wells are fixing to be dropped in, not exactly sure where yet but they are petrohawk.
where are you in relation to caney lake ? i am 2-3 miles north of the lake?
i am right on Bisteneau Lake, the back side past the damn.
please i would love to get into the group, you can email me at cdhood66@yahoo.com or just post it here. thanks for your reply
Cindy if you gave Brian your email, let me say be careful in your dealings with him as I saw some things in his thread that concerned me greatly, which is why I was so hard on him.
Wayne
Thank you for the warning, i havent seen any of the threads, havent spent much time here. I also noticed his reply is no longer here, not sure whats up with that, i did get an email, he is out of new york, ny. dont think i will be dealing with him as i have no interest in paying someone to do what i can do for myself.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service