has any delt with a man with the name burford with bursus

Views: 223

Replies to This Discussion

Shannon,

See comments on bursus discussion. Not sure who they are or if they work for a company. Were you approached by them?
MomA1
His name is Mark Burford with Pin Oak. He leases for BEUSA. My neighbor signed with him.
There is a Porter Burford with Pin Oak.

You may not know me or trust me... but wait. Don't sign. You'll see.
Why? I understand they only have vertical well. This concerns me. please advise what you know. bl
This is a middle man. I know because he is a relative of mine, sorry to say;
Don't be so negative Kay. He is a rather handsome young fellow from what I could gather. I little sneaky for me but would possibly spawn some lovely little ones to continue the family name. Maybe he will do as Darth Vader did and swap over from the dark side in the end.
Naaaahhhhhhhh ! The dark force is strong in this one ! ha! ha! Just kiddin' Kay , we wont hold it against you. Maybe ole' Porter will be the one that helps put SWAMO in the record books. Then look how proud you would feel.
I did not mean this how it sounded, I am afraid. I meant that I was sorry to say that he isn't closer to me to help me out. I live in another state. He is a fine, honest young man, the son of one of my favorite cousins. He and his brother are smart, just wish I could connect with them. They are so busy. Sometimes relatives help strangers before they mess with kinfolk. No foul, no harm. I love all my cuzes.
I personally know Porter Burford and I can assure you he is a very honest and reputable landman. He is also very knowledgeable and he will not lie to you or try to coerce you into something.
What ? Most of the good ones don't make you feel "coerced".
Mr. Burford or any other person that stands between me and what is mine on this play is up to no good. No matter how knowledgeable or honest you feel he or she may or may not be. They aren't trying to do me or mine any favors ! They are here to help their employer's help themselves to what is mine. Please post a picture of Mr. Burford if you have one as I have said before that I would love to see what an honest and reputable landman looked like that was working this Shale. Please excuse my sarcasm but I know far more people that have had unhealth relationships with Mr. Burford then healthy ones at this point!
THE MANS NAME IS RICHARD BURFORD AND HE WORKS DIRECTLY FOR BEUSA. I KNOW SOMEONE HAS ALREADY RECIEVED THERE SIGNING BONUS AND HAVE TALKED TO HIM PERSONALY.
Hello Ms. Desadier , There must be more than one Mr. Burford involved on this play I guess. Are you kin to Ricky and Angie ? Pretty dogs. Look like they would swallow mine whole.
For everyones info, BEUSA has 2 rigs running in the United States of America, both in Desoto parish, neither being a horizontal. I would not be so fast to sign with BEUSA in an HK/CHP world. I wouldn't count on BEUSA making any huge waves with the haynesville shale, probably just slow down the drilling in our area by holding acreage. Also, the offer that I was presented with was a 3 year lease with a 2 yr option that locked you in @ 4500 per acre for the last 2 yrs. My friends, In 3 years our bonuses will either be worth $0 or $45000. No where in my future do I plan on having my land tied up for $4500 an acre after all these monsters come in. My offer was 6000 per acre for 3 years with a 2 year option of 4500 per acre and came from Don Ratcliff-lying middleman for beusa. I told him to try the apartments in south webster and evergreen in north webster and that is what I got to say about that.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service