Anyone know pipeline capacity coming out of South Webster?

Thanks

Views: 108

Replies to This Discussion

Have no idea but I remember that they were in a really big hurry to lay the line. Made a few people upset because they didn't want to pay for the timber they were going to cut down. The capacity must be huge because they paid the money and got the pipeline done.
I work for the company that laid a 42" line and are laying another one. Centerpoint has also laid one. However all these lines have contracts for 96% of the capacity for gas from the barnnet shale. And these are firm contracts and run for 10 years. So, these new lines have nothing to do with the haynseville shale. Capacity of these lines by the way is 1.7 billion cubic feet a day. And that is each line.
Should make you wonder what they are going to do with all this new gas. Could we see a huge drop in price with all this added gas on the market.
I have two pipe lines (laying besides each other) running through on one side of my property. They cut down alot of trees for a long distance here in Doyline a few years ago to put the right-away in. I wonder if they will use those two lines already put in place, or add another line next to the those two?
Well, I would not expect the price to jump up. At best it will hold steady.
Gas is going to go down if more gas is put on the market. Supply and demand works both ways.

What we have to worry about is do the local gas fractionation plants have capacity to accept and fractionate more gas.

If they are running close to maximum capacity at some point they will only be able to process a certain amount per day.

Are the o/g's building more gas fractionation plants? Are the local plant close to being maxed out?
My best guess is they will pipe all wells to a central area and then install dehydration units to dehydrate the gas (strip out the condensate and water). After that they will simply put the gas into transportation lines (which are close to being maxed out at the moment with Barnnet Gas). Unless there is high amounts of butane etc. most gas is simply stripped of liquids. Transportation systems do not move wet gas. All gas has to be stripped of condensate and saltwater before transportation companies will put it in the pipe. Transportation companies (I work for one) are in a scramble to make deals and bring in new pipe to handle the movement of the haynesville shale gas. All dehydration will be done by the producers, that being said I dont think that part will be a problem.
How big are dehydration units, and the area they need to have to work in?
I have been tracking DCP Midstream Minden Gas Plant near the CV field and see where DCP (owned by ConocoPhillips and Spectra Energy) are seeking to hire a plant manager and safety inspector for the Minden Plant.

Does this mean they are gearing up or nothing at all?

Actually, I will add the exact job descriptions in a few.
DCP Midstream----Minden Plant

Process Control Analyst

Full Time/Part Time: Full Time Regular/Temporary: Regular Job Board Category: Oil and Gas Job Description: General PurposeTo coordinate and direct the......

Asset Compliance Coordinator

Full Time/Part Time: Full Time Regular/Temporary: Regular Job Board Category: Oil and Gas Job Description: Essential Functions: (Functional......

Click here to read more:
http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?IPath=C...
I am looking for any clues where ever I can find them.
What is the difference between a Gas:

Fractionation Plant?

Hydrotreatment Plant?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service