I just received a flyer about a meeting at the VoTech campus set for next week. BIlled as "no cost, no commitment, no guarantee meeting to pool land for a better offer." Guest speakers are:

Sherburne Sentell, O&G attorney
Paxton Marrs, Landman for Haynesville Energy
Sam Makowsy, Host

Is this a ruse for a flip or is it a legit community-based effort??

Views: 167

Replies to This Discussion

I am not out to hurt anyone's feelings but I will assure you that Mr. Sentell does not always have that "good lawyer" attitude out to help his fellow man kind.

I have a voicemail recording where he showed his heart to his partner in crime after he "thought" that he hung up the phone. After listening to what he really was trying to pull over on me, I knew he certainly did not have my best interest at heart.

Everyone can do as they wish, but I can assure that I WILL NOT be doing business with anyone that pretends to be patting me on the back, but is really looking for a soft spot to put the knife.
I heard the same routine Heller did. Maybe we both are not the type who rate the "bonus only" favor. Maybe he was misunderstood. I found him very abrasive but I might have higher expectations from one who is trying to separate me from what I could get without one's "special services."

I am sure Charlie Manson has a number of folks who think he is "hell on wheels." I find Charlie's manner offputting. No, I do not think Sher is Charlie but he sure has his following.

But so much for the negative. I wish him luck and cash because that means landowners in Webster will have luck. Hope we all do, especially yours truly. So Sher Sentell has company. I want $$$$ just as he does.
How do you taught yourself as free yet still seek 5 %. Too bad we can't expect help from our paid leadership. You would think that with campaign season upon us that some would step up even if they didn't really mean it ! You know, like most campaign promises !
Brings up a question in my mind. If this organization isn't an HOA-type effort after all and eventually offers services for some type of consideration, how does it gain use of a public facility like the VoTech?

I thought public schools, state campuses were only available for "non-profit" use by a community organizations?

Snake, how did that work with getting to use the Doyline HS?

Not a big deal--just curious.
It is my understanding that the WPSB has in its handbook the right for the Principle of the school to rent the facility to whomever he decides to without going before the board.That is my understanding.I believe the 1st group (Blue Light Special % /FEE ) qualified by asking , not that they were non-profit but because they were doing a service to the community in their opinion anyway.Mr. Sam worked at the Vo-Tech as an instructor so that may have been his entrance.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service