What is a landman and what can he do for you.

Views: 19


You need to be a member of GoHaynesvilleShale.com to add comments!

Join GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Comment by LSR on January 13, 2010 at 4:59am
Go to the Louisiana state website for the Conservation Department. It is a good source to educate yourself on leasing, gas mining or production. You can also look up any permits or producing wells in any township, range or section. That website is WWW.DNR.LOUISIANA.GOV. Click on Sonris Lite when it loads up.

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service