Shale Related Topics (10,750)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fill in the blanks? Royalty Owner's perspective?

(i) If the well is classified as an oil well under the Rules and Regulations of the Railroad Commission then in effect, the maximum size of…

Started by intrepid

0 Aug 15, 2008

Jackson Parish?

I read that the HS extended throughout all of Jackson Parish. Does anyone know if they will be leasing here?

Started by Ashley

0 Aug 15, 2008

Participation vs non participation

I have read most of the discussion on forced pooling. One thing I cannot find the answer to is - What is the advantage of unleased particip…

Started by pilgrim

1 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by pilgrim

t15nr14ws22

what are they doing for this area

Started by James MoneyBags

2 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by LP

Forced pooling and HB 1128 - 200% penalties on mineral holders

After finding out I was forced pooled yesterday, I've just discovered this somewhat unsettling piece of legislation known as HB 1128 that c…

Started by hoover182

8 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by drillbit

railroad commission website

I'm trying to weed through the Texas RR Comm website to track production of the salmon gas unit 1 in Harrison county, Tx. I have not been s…

Started by ray roberts

1 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by keith coburn

Dry Hole!!!

Rumor has it PetroHawk has a HS (vertical) dry hole in DeSoto Parish close to the Caddo Parish line. Unsubstantiated at this point and it c…

Started by Mark

5 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by Mark

Colbert Land's Well Site

Anyone have any info on the status of the well going in Red River Parish at Sec 16, Twn 13N, Rng 9W beside the Adcock well? Well number is…

Started by Mark

0 Aug 15, 2008

North Bossier

What's the latest leasing intel. relating to the Plain Dealing and Benton areas?

Started by namtae

1 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by po boy

Old Gas Production in Greenwood Area?

Has anyone heard about the old gas production possibly found in the Greenwood area?

Started by D Methvien

2 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by D Methvien

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service